Cum cleaning

Just a quick one here, so I lose the urge to clean up my wife after she is cum filled by BBC, mainly because i get so excited that I cum super hard.
Is there any tricks to this? I fantasize about this all the time, maybe not eat all the cum, but at least lick her pussy and taste it. any advice ?

I would have to agree that a chastity cage would help your situation. It would remove you from any sexual gratification when your wife and her bull are together. With you being in a chasity cage it also takes some of the pressure off your wife. She would no longer need to feel obligated to take care of your needs. If you do go the chastity route. I would suggest being locked up for several days before your wife and bull are together. At least for me, being locked up for at least a week I find watching them have sex to be huge turn on. Then after just watching your wife fuck her bull and not participating. Eating your wife's cum filled pussy will be the best and most gratifying sex you will not have.

I'm usually caged while wife is getting pounded but what makes it even hotter is the wife bought me a stainless steel butt plug with a pink jeweled end on it that she inserts in me before they start. The restrictive feeling of the cage and the fullness of the plug and the privilege of cleaning my hot wife's full hot wet dripping and gaping pussy is hard to handle, I guess you could say it's a dream cum true.

let her hold your balls and squeeze them until you do as you are told and lick her clean , after a couple of loads you will get used to doing your chores and may cum to enjoy , also start sucking her bull and letting him fill your mouth with his cum so you will get used to the taste and feel

Just a quick one here, so I lose the urge to clean up my wife after she is cum filled by BBC, mainly because i get so excited that I cum super hard.
Is there any tricks to this? I fantasize about this all the time, maybe not eat all the cum, but at least lick her pussy and taste it. any advice ?
thats what the cages are for. you need tk get caged up and put on edge. that will motivate you enoguh if the pure pleasure of your wife/gf isnt enoguh to motivate you. dont be sellfish. if you love her do it.

I'm usually caged while wife is getting pounded but what makes it even hotter is the wife bought me a stainless steel butt plug with a pink jeweled end on it that she inserts in me before they start. The restrictive feeling of the cage and the fullness of the plug and the privilege of cleaning my hot wife's full hot wet dripping and gaping pussy is hard to handle, I guess you could say it's a dream cum true.
does she want to commit bigamy I volunteer to be no.2 clean up

Back