Cum Cleaning Pussy Creampie (pic and video)

Question for those cuckolds who like cleaning, is it better fresh or after a few hours?
For me, the minute her BF pulls out is the best but I'm usually not there. Silky Seconds later on has to do for both of us. One of her early BFs was freaked out when I lay beside them and watched, then went down on her. He found it awkward, and wife and I discussed it after he dressed and left. She asked me if I''d mind sleeping elsewhere when he was at our house, and I liked it. She'd often visit me for "cleaning" during the night, and the return to her BF. Eventually she stopped visiting me during the night.

For me, the minute her BF pulls out is the best but I'm usually not there. Silky Seconds later on has to do for both of us. One of her early BFs was freaked out when I lay beside them and watched, then went down on her. He found it awkward, and wife and I discussed it after he dressed and left. She asked me if I''d mind sleeping elsewhere when he was at our house, and I liked it. She'd often visit me for "cleaning" during the night, and the return to her BF. Eventually she stopped visiting me during the night.
I need a lovely lady like yours here in the Destin area

Back