Cum all over

Ladies, what would you prefer when a man is cumming on or in you? In your pussy, on your face,in your mouth, in your ass or on your tits...pick one!

Just wondering?!
I want his cum deep inside my pussy and I also love to cum when he does. Heightens the pleasure for me and I cum harder if we cum together.

Ladies, what would you prefer when a man is cumming on or in you? In your pussy, on your face,in your mouth, in your ass or on your tits...pick one!

Just wondering?!
I think I like it best when a man cums inside my pussy whenever that can happen, but it doesn't very often as I have to be very selective with whom cums in me. After that, I like for men to cum in my mouth, on my breasts, and on my face. I also do like for men to decide where they want to cum as I find that exciting to let them choose where to cum on me.

I think I like it best when a man cums inside my pussy whenever that can happen, but it doesn't very often as I have to be very selective with whom cums in me. After that, I like for men to cum in my mouth, on my breasts, and on my face. I also do like for men to decide where they want to cum as I find that exciting to let them choose where to cum on me.
The look on a man's face when told to choose for himself is priceless.

I've been swallowing since high school, but it's always really been for the guy, not me. Unless we're having anal, I prefer it in my pussy. It's the natural place to cum if we're BOTH orgasming.:lips:
Deb...

Back