Cucks who want to mentor Wannabe couples

Let us discuss this .
Question to cucks - are you okay to share your experiences with the wanna be cuckold and how you can help by describing or inviting the wannabe couples to your cuckolding session to witness your encounter and then then the wannabe will have an idea how it will look like ...??

Hi guys, new @ the forum and new in the swinger / hotwife / cuckold scene.. rock solid married for 15 years super happy and always had that " i wanna see here fuck another men" feeling.
Investigated allot on the web and found cuckold is the correct subscription for my feelings.. Recently finally confessed to my wife abouth my fantasy but she had allot of mixxed feelings abouth it.. i am looking for a mentor who can help me with tips and tricks do and donts . Since i confessed my fantasy the cuck feeling is making me crazy and realy want to do this on the correct way without here scaring it off. i am dutch so dutch mentor is super...but englisch will work great also. thx

Hi guys, new @ the forum and new in the swinger / hotwife / cuckold scene.. rock solid married for 15 years super happy and always had that " i wanna see here fuck another men" feeling.
Investigated allot on the web and found cuckold is the correct subscription for my feelings.. Recently finally confessed to my wife abouth my fantasy but she had allot of mixxed feelings abouth it.. i am looking for a mentor who can help me with tips and tricks do and donts . Since i confessed my fantasy the cuck feeling is making me crazy and realy want to do this on the correct way without here scaring it off. i am dutch so dutch mentor is super...but englisch will work great also. thx
Ik kan je helpen, Robert, als je dat wil.

Back