Cucks who suck

Wife setup a meet with a young black stud for me to suck. We had few black men that we played withbut they were not into it at the time. I had sucked few white guys with her and without and sent pics. But once I had a hard bbc I was hooked. Took the erotic hotness of pleasing another guy to 1000. Big thing was I had issues with feeling of being sub to the guy by sucking him. I am a very dominate guy in life and with women. But being submissive to black men is so hot. Being used for there pleasure is as natural as loving pussy.

i feel u, guess that’s why I’m here . I love white boys that are hungry and eager to please black men . Nothing is better. In that moment when a white boy is serving me . I know that’s it’s natural and he does too.
There's no way to explain the intense hunger really except that a white boy serving a Black Man is in harmony with the natural order. He's true to himself while the Black Man is true to his ancient birthright. The psychic charge that a whiteboi feels from his first taste of BBC goes way beyond a cheap thrill that wears off. It changes his life permanently and the submission doesn't shame the boy it actually awakens and enlivens him. There is so much energetic power in melanin. Whites are blessed and energized by intimate connection with Black DNA.

There's no way to explain the intense hunger really except that a white boy serving a Black Man is in harmony with the natural order. He's true to himself while the Black Man is true to his ancient birthright. The psychic charge that a whiteboi feels from his first taste of BBC goes way beyond a cheap thrill that wears off. It changes his life permanently and the submission doesn't shame the boy it actually awakens and enlivens him. There is so much energetic power in melanin. Whites are blessed and energized by intimate connection with Black DNA.
All quite true. I have sucked many Black cocks in my life. Black males instinctively sense that I will drop to my knees and open my mouth. And, of course, I do. Perhaps after I’ve swallowed gallons of Black semen I will become more of a man.

Nothing better than being on my knee’s with a big black cock right in my face….love taking that cock in my mouth, all warm and rubbery feeling until ******* starts rushing in quickly and then it starts to really fill up my mouth and before you know it, i can only get about half in before gagging a bit and my eyes all watering. I’ve only sucked black cocks that have fucked my wife so I’ve already been eating their cum from her pussy for years. It’s a very pleasing and satisfying feeling, taking a black cock in your mouth when it’s soft, sucking and orally worshipping that cock, the balls, the asshole, then feeling him tense up and grunt, getting that first taste of salty nut in your mouth and knowing he’s about to unload in your mouth. I for one love the taste, texture and smell of cum and I’ll suck any cock my wife instructs me too suck and guess what, if she wants me to suck a cock, it’s going to be black and it’s going to have nutted in her pussy too…..that makes it all the better!

Back