Cucks - What position do you like watching the best?

For me I want to watch them make love and I am hoping he puts her in a 69 position. However my favorite is missionary, I know in spite of her maybe trying to hold back just a little for my sake, once he puts himself on top of her and she feels his full weight and feels him start working himself inside her she is going to go through the full range of emotions as if she were with me and I have no doubt some of those emotions are going to be a lot stronger once she takes him deeper into her.

#1 Missionary, with her heels on and spread wide

#2 On the edge of the bed, with her holding legs back and spread but crunched up kind of, bull standing up, I am directly behind the bull with full view of his balls and ass and if I look up I can see her legs to each side.

For me I want to watch them make love and I am hoping he puts her in a 69 position. However my favorite is missionary, I know in spite of her maybe trying to hold back just a little for my sake, once he puts himself on top of her and she feels his full weight and feels him start working himself inside her she is going to go through the full range of emotions as if she were with me and I have no doubt some of those emotions are going to be a lot stronger once she takes him deeper into her.
Well said...

Every position that I can some how be apart of...I want to be able to spread my GF ass for our bull, I want to hold her hair while she rides him or goes down on him, id like to hold her legs for the bull and so on...
Sometimes the most simplest and least involved for her and the other males is best. But for me, it is all about her and what she wants. My desires are far surpassed when she is active.

Back