Cucks - What position do you like watching the best?

I have two, the missionary because I love seeing him looking in her eyes and kissing her when he is pushing dick deep inside and seeing him suck on her neck while he is cumming in her and I love being underneath while he is fucking her doggie that way I can see his dick going in ever so deep and I get to lick her pussy and his dick and balls waiting for him to cum so I can eat that delicious cum out of his pussy

I have two, the missionary because I love seeing him looking in her eyes and kissing her when he is pushing dick deep inside and seeing him suck on her neck while he is cumming in her and I love being underneath while he is fucking her doggie that way I can see his dick going in ever so deep and I get to lick her pussy and his dick and balls waiting for him to cum so I can eat that delicious cum out of his pussy
The best

Without a doubt my favorite position to see her in is the one where she is completely spread wide open with legs as far apart as they can get, on the bed, with his arms underneath her legs pulling them up or holding them up as far as they can go with him on top and just pounding that pussy. Although watching the above shots and videos the one where he's shoving his cock into her pussy and then into his mouth is hot to. But having her spread wide and in such a submissive position and the BBC so dominate is what it's all about to me.

Hubby here again. Personally I like the Bull to start off on top of her, missionary, taking control of her, showing her that he is in charge and taking that married white pussy for his own. Secondly would be doggy style or her laying on her stomach while he is deep fucking her with her facing me......He pulls her head up to look at me and demands that she admits to me that BBC is the only thing that satisfies her completely and that she belongs to him now. FUCK THE THOUGHT OF THIS MAKES ME HARD!

Back