Cucks - What position do you like watching the best?

I like watching from behind when she is in the missionary position and his massive cock is going in and out of her pussy. I also like being underneath them both when he flexes and cums inside her so I can see them both quicker and lick the juice as it leaks out.
Another is to be beside them also when she is missionary position while her lover pumps and goes in and out her her so I can hold her hand or leg open
underneath for me is the best of both worlds so to speak.

There can be much debated on pros and cons, but lying on your back underneath them having it doggy style is the unbeatable watching position by far. What a fascinating view you cannot get when being involved in the penetration. It's unique. You are witness to the excitement between a woman and a black guy and the bodies responses to it: the lubrication of her pussy, that white substance engulfing his cock and a signal that she likes and welcomes it, the precum of his cock preparing the terrain for friction-less joy, the expansion of her clitoris, the hardening of his balls, the mixture of fragrances, the jerking pressure changes when he shoots his sperm inside the woman you love and she starts to shake... . Yeah, it's all messy, they drip a lot on your face and it's damp, hot, you can't breath much, but who cares...

Back