Cucks sucking BBC?

I think it's more common than you think. Like the cucks, they don't feel gay from participating in that sort of thing. It's all about the pleasure. We've had several that loved it and want more of the same.
My wife trained me to fluff one of her black bulls before he would bareback her. After filling her a few times with his black seed, he would demand that I perform oral cleanup on his cock and then eat his cream pies out of her well used pussy. My wife is always turned on by my submissive obedience.

Very common. Unfortunately not as common as I would like. Over the years we have had many that would not allow me as her cuck to worship him, but they all liked when I cleaned her. Today I think many Bulls see this as control and important to set proper roles.

The lines of sexuality are getting blurrier than a motha these days! There are clearly many levels to this lifestyle and everyone has to decide what level is best for them to participate on. It's not for me to define another man's sexuality but it is for me to define my own. When I get contacted by bisexual couples and offer's are made for another man to have some form of sexual contact with me I respectfully decline and wish them all the fun they can handle in the lifestyle. I don't get angry. I don't get offended because actually my swinger profile says that I am straight. I just politely let them know that is not my thing. Very few of those couples have decided to proceed in inviting me for a threesome anyway but some did compromise on the male to male contact and I played with the wife and the cuck cleaned her up.

I personally only had a few encounters with bisexual couples where the cuck ate his wife afterwards because they almost always asked for more male contact like a blowing the bull and they refused to compromise and go forward with playing if the bull was unwilling to have even one way contact.

I personally don't think it's widespread though you could clearly see the increased demand for bisexual bulls by more and more bisexual couples popping up on Craigslist.

I think if you took a poll and asked bulls: how many bulls would allow the cuck to suck him, or simply just allow the cuck to eat his cum out of his wife and lick it off her too? Most bulls would say that he can do whatever he wants with the cum once it's in or on his wife! I doubt that most bulls will allow a man to blow them! But I am curious to see what the results would be on this site?

The lines of sexuality are getting blurrier than a motha these days! There are clearly many levels to this lifestyle and everyone has to decide what level is best for them to participate on. It's not for me to define another man's sexuality but it is for me to define my own. When I get contacted by bisexual couples and offer's are made for another man to have some form of sexual contact with me I respectfully decline and wish them all the fun they can handle in the lifestyle. I don't get angry. I don't get offended because actually my swinger profile says that I am straight. I just politely let them know that is not my thing. Very few of those couples have decided to proceed in inviting me for a threesome anyway but some did compromise on the male to male contact and I played with the wife and the cuck cleaned her up.

I personally only had a few encounters with bisexual couples where the cuck ate his wife afterwards because they almost always asked for more male contact like a blowing the bull and they refused to compromise and go forward with playing if the bull was unwilling to have even one way contact.

I personally don't think it's widespread though you could clearly see the increased demand for bisexual bulls by more and more bisexual couples popping up on Craigslist.

I think if you took a poll and asked bulls: how many bulls would allow the cuck to suck him, or simply just allow the cuck to eat his cum out of his wife and lick it off her too? Most bulls would say that he can do whatever he wants with the cum once it's in or on his wife! I doubt that most bulls will allow a man to blow them! But I am curious to see what the results would be on this site?
i would agree with you i have been made to do it twice in 36 yrs not something i can say i am easy with

How many bulls are into the cuck sucking their dick and balls? My lady and I are truly dying to start this chapter of our life and I've recently accepted that I want to suck BBC. Just wondering how common it is to find a bull who enjoys getting head from a cuckold.
My gf introduced me to the idea of sucking her bulls to completion as part of the warm-up. If the bull is dominant they love to watch white boys on their knees servicing their BBC. It's their way of emasculating us into submission before they fuck our gf/wife.

My wife likes me to lick her while she fucks and I have done it with many men and it usually ends up with their cock in my mouth. The first time I sucked a dick I was not impressed but after doing a few I decided to become good at it and with practice I have. We have had many men over the years and almost all have wanted bjs from me. It is more about fun than dominance. I blush to think how many cocks have had the pleasure of being in my mouth. Fucklicking done right gives a lot of pleasure to the woman and the guy fucking her

You might be surprised how common it is. They often instigate it as a form of asserting their dominance. Many won’t admit it openly but behind closed doors they behave differently.
Wow! As time goes by Principals seem to be a thing of the past, hell they don't even have to pay for them anymore to get most men to just drop them nowadays! SMH! 😒

You might be surprised how common it is. They often instigate it as a form of asserting their dominance. Many won’t admit it openly but behind closed doors they behave differently.
Some of my wife’s bulls have no interest in having me fluff them. Two others insist on it and one of those enjoys bending me over the couch and fucking my sissy hole while I am still wearing my pink panties and bra. My wife really enjoys watching her submissive sissy husband being sexually dominated by her masculine bull. To be honest, I love it too.

Wow! As time goes by Principals seem to be a thing of the past, hell they don't even have to pay for them anymore to get most men to just drop them nowadays! SMH! 😒

I don’t think is about principals. Swingers and kinksters generally have higher libidos and are naturally drawn to taboo stuff. Its not uncommon for people with higher sex drives to also be more bi tolerant. Its just human sexuality not principles.

I don’t think is about principals. Swingers and kinksters generally have higher libidos and are naturally drawn to taboo stuff. Its not uncommon for people with higher sex drives to also be more bi tolerant. Its just human sexuality not principles.
Not wanting things go off the rails I will say just say this. If I was offered a Billion dollars in order to allow or tolerate another man sucking me off, that is a Billion dollars that I would never get paid.

My high libido causes me to go to lifestyle parties and work my way around the room pounding every woman senseless, or having kinky taboo sex with a couple of sisters, not allowing another man to touch me in a manner that my sexuality nor my principals would allow.

Now let me entertain the whole libido and higher sex drive logic. Again I am a guy who has commonly had sex with several women per lifestyle party multiple times a year because that how high my sex drive and libido is. I had this female neighbor who had a crush on me and kinds saw me coming and going every once in awhile with various female guests. I did not find this woman attractive in the face or the body but she was a really sweat single woman who live in my building.

One night she invited me over for dinner and a movie and I accepted. Once we ate and were relaxing watching the movie she just flat out asked me if we could have sex and I said no! She asked me why not? I was honest with her and told her that I was not attracted to her in any way. She began to beg and even mention women who she has seen me with talking about how I can fuck all of these women but I can't fuck her. I told her that I am attracted to all those women. Having a high sex drive is only good for the woman I want not for the one I don't want! She still insisted on pressuring me so I said ok I will give you a shot. We got undressed and got into her bed and I just laid there naked as she kissed me all over and played with my BBC which to her was nothing more than a pathetic limp noodle. I am 9" and 1/2 inches on hard but my dick was acting like it was colder that Alaska in that room and wouldn't give her any play. She even begged me to think about other women but I told her it just won't work for me like that.

This was a woman that I was tolerating that I was not attracted to just think about how much worse it would be with a man when I have absolutely no sexual interest in them!

Back