Cucks in Chastity?

I'm self-locked for now. Building up the amount of time I can take in the cage lol. Having a cuckoldress would definitely make that easier. Have a few Cherrykeeper cages. 😅
Wow thats a nice CK pink. Would you mind if I ask to see some more of the pics of the cherrykeeper. I am interested in this model. Cheers😊

Depending on what you are looking for in a cuckold relationship a chastity cage is an excellent addition. Not being able to cum while watching your wife and lover is my preferred situation. If I am not caged I will cum too soon and we all know that for some that can be bad. I am the one who suggested using a chastity cage even though my wife was not initially sold on the idea. Now she prefers it because she gets off seeing the frustration on my face.

When she on a date, I have to wear a cage. When she returns, she may remove the cage andlet me put my little dick in so I can feel howhe stretched her pussy and how he filled her with his cum. Other times, I have to clean her while being caged. She verbally humiliates me while I do this by telling me all the details of their coupling.

When he visits I am only allowed to wear the cage or the cage and panties.

IMG_1405.JPGIMG_1477.JPGIMG_1486.JPG

Back