Cucks having wet dreams

One of my early experiences involved playing with the wife at home one night. She had told me about a sales trip she had taken to the south. While there, staying in a motel in a seedy area, she told me she had put on a show for two men standing outstanding her room watching thru the window. That were both black and she described in detail his cock. Not really long, but really girthy. She told me that she loved watching him stroke it for her. She also told me they came at the same time, his cum coating the window.
I came up with a way to relive that. I purchased a dildo. Not a black one, but a thick one.
I had blindfolded her and we were playing together. I told her that had a surprise for her.
I told her that had bought a dildo that was just like her friend from Mobile. Just they way she described his cock.....
I dragged it over her body a bit, then brought it up to her mouth. She licked the head of it and took it from me. I watched as she licked the big head and I went to work on her pussy.
After a minute e or two i looked up a sa she had it it all in her mouth. The whole head.p
For whatever reason, watching her work on it was making my dick shrink. I tried to get hard but couldn't. My dick got even smaller when she began to really fuck her mouth with it. I couldn't believe how she was using it,moaning on it. I kept eating her and my soft dick started leaking precum. Not hard at all.

More?

love to experience these sexual, wet dreams.
Is there anything that might encourage this and make this happen for me?

I'm going to be locked up again soon, been given a nice break. But when she locks me I'm locked up for months. She let's me out for cleaning and play time but I'm not allowed to penetrate her and definately not allowed to orgasm. So I do get wet dreams, how can it not happen when I'm with a Goddess who teases me constantly. Mike
What she do to tease you ?

I'm going to be locked up again soon, been given a nice break. But when she locks me I'm locked up for months. She let's me out for cleaning and play time but I'm not allowed to penetrate her and definately not allowed to orgasm. So I do get wet dreams, how can it not happen when I'm with a Goddess who teases me constantly. Mike
Hi Michael: When you're locked up and not allowed to cum, your body will know when it needs to "clean the pipes" and will give you a wet dream. It knows when you aren't cumming, and responds accordingly. My number of days to a wet dream is around 65 days or so. Your number will probably vary from mine. At the time i figured mine out, I wasn't getting any play time at all, no penetration, and absolutely no orgasms.

Hi Michael, spending some time unlocked, did you notice a difference in stamina when you masturbated ? I'm asking this because my girlfriend will start me on a routine to become a PE, you can find details on prej.ac or or the premature fetish group on reddit. Anyway the part that scares me is that's it could be not reversible, for your solo experience being free lately , did you get some of your control back over time ? It is anything like before ? Thanks !

Back