Cucks, exactly what do you like most about the lifestyle?

For me most if the things said in this thread apply.
I would also ad another thing to them. For some reason I find it a massive turn on when my wife struggles with her bull. Struggles because maybe he is too big or too rough with her or treats her like a dirty filthy slut, something I would /could never do.
Perhaps a little distressed with what He does to her.
We have been here in the past and sometimes she used to come back in distress.
However, she always went back for more.

White males act wisely when they accept their role as submissive cuckolds. They derive huge pleasure by submitting to both the black male and the white female. It allows them to have a wife and a family.

And their deep desire to submit grants them incredible orgasms when they watch their wives' beautiful and highly arousing interracial couplings.

For us, its the honesty we experience between us behind closed doors. To see her turn into a slutty little minx with other men, to see her eyes roll back while she climaxes again and again, to see her perform acts no one would ever dream she happily does, to emasculate me, to humiliate me because of my lack of ability to satisfy her or any woman in the past, to see a large cock/ dominant male give her what she secretly craves, to punish me for having a small cock, to see her with laying there satisfied with flushed rosy cheeks, red swollen pussy and soaked in another mans sperm. The list for us is as long as my arm, but these are a few that come to mind and that we talk about all the time.
From one cuck to another, I totally agree ;)

For me it's pretty much all of the above. I love the color contrast and dominance of the bull. My favorite is just seeing this other side of my wife's sexuality that I cant evoke. She becomes this super sexy obedient slut for bbc. She gets so invested into ththe lifestyle she knows just what to say to arouse me. O love the sense of power she gets and how she makes me submit, makes me beg, and how she knows it brings me pleasure as well. I love seeing the looks of pleasure she gets when a bbc is inside her, and love seeing how wet and stretched it gets. The voyeur in me always wanted a slut wife, so watching her is the best. But because I am bi I also love to be involved and used a pleasurer and servant for both her and the bbc
We sound very similar as a couple and what we get from this lifestyle.

Arousal sexy wife and erection every elements of climax is there and husband of a hotwife can easily ejaculate but still he fight to save it for the last to maintain his rythem of voyeurism in a flow is the major elements of Cuckolding for bulls it may seem as pain but for a cuck that's the gain

Once a white male has surrendered his prized companion to the better-endowed dark-skinned sexual artist, he is relieved of his performance anxieties.

He can sit back with the comfort of knowing that his girl is being well taken care of, fully pleasured. This ebon pillar of sensual delight will take his girl to unparalleled sexual heights, all while he is allowed to watch and jerk his inferior member.

Staring into her eyes as she receives the first proper fuck of their entire relationship will bring him true sexual *******.

b2a7726f-38ca-4223-a48e-705c1ce4a253.gif

White males act wisely when they accept their role as submissive cuckolds. They derive huge pleasure by submitting to both the black male and the white female. It allows them to have a wife and a family.

And their deep desire to submit grants them incredible orgasms when they watch their wives' beautiful and highly arousing interracial couplings.
Nothing better ( sexually) than watching Susan fuck and suck her BBC friends. She enjoys and loves fucking her black male friends. So awesome to see a woman so deep into her sexuality that , for the moments , nothing else matters but the BBC deep in her pussy and then she has these massive , mind blowing orgasms. After , she is always the happiest and most content woman. And so it continues.

Knowing im with a super hot high sexual energy woman in a relationship based on love and respect so tight, that we can admit who we are and what we need from each other and life and accept and give it to each other in a safe fun way and enjoy it together without damaging the relationship.. and for me feeling comfortable in accepting she is prettier and more attractive and being with a guy like me would probably eventually result in her cheating at some point because of my low energy and her beauty being hit on constantly, and so to ******* and control that insecurity in myself and tempation in her, which would inevitably arise because of the type of women im attracted too, this satisfies both of those inside us and keeps us together and happy in this one area, all things being strong and good in the marriage everywhere else and potentially making those other areas stronger and sexually increasing our bond together with trust and understanding by me she deserves physically more fit hung black bulls to satisfy her pussy sexually and that as one man I cant satisfy her alone and that i love her so much and accept who we are as a couple, Im submitting to a new supportive role in our marriage and elevating her pleasure above my own for both our sakes and she hopefully loves and respects me for it in that way while sexually shifting her needs to another alpha male accepting him into our relationship in a safe way us working together for an end goal and discovering what those goals are and how they grow and change based on hers and his needs feelings and my own status as her beta male cuckold to both her and her lovers needs and wants.

So psychologically thats my favorite part with next just seeing and experiencing close up her pussy getting fucked and her getting bred by a dark hung uncircumsized cock cumming inside her pussy and her allowing and enjoying him openly in front of me not worried about saying something that would hurt my feelings, being open with her words and likes to him and me hearing her and being close up to smell, touch and experience what she is getting from him with my blessing and support. Together as a couple acknowleding the experience

Back