Cucks, exactly what do you like most about the lifestyle?

SleeperHit

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
I’m interested in taking a mans wife in his presence; telling her what to say, wear and do!

What is it that Cucks find stimulating? Just trying to gain a deeper insight into the scene from thier side, I know how a Bull thinks!

Color contrast?
Seeing her ENJOYING it?
A femdom experience?
Secret attraction to black men?
Her teasing about your “inadequacies”?
The Bull taking total control sexually?
Seeing her helpless?
Other?

I've never got to do this live, so take that into consideration.

I like the idea that a black man, with a larger penis, can satisfy a white woman with penetration in ways I simply cannot. I am average hung, and a little thick, so it's not that I can't bang her pretty hard, I can...just prefer to let someone do it, while I watch (and masturbate). I'm also a voyeur, so I really do like to watch. I also like to please a woman orally, so I can focus on that.

I've never got to do this live, so take that into consideration.

I like the idea that a black man, with a larger penis, can satisfy a white woman with penetration in ways I simply cannot. I am average hung, and a little thick, so it's not that I can't bang her pretty hard, I can...just prefer to let someone do it, while I watch (and masturbate). I'm also a voyeur, so I really do like to watch. I also like to please a woman orally, so I can focus on that.

I enjoy the idea of my wife wanting a black man because he has a larger penis and wants him to please her. I'm pretty much average so the idea she can be satisfied by a black man is very erotic to me

I would say this ones mainly :

Color contrast
Seeing her ENJOYING it
A femdom experience
Her teasing me about my “inadequacies”
The Bull taking total control sexually
Seeing her helpless.

I love how our marriage changed after she started sleeping with others.
I can cum just by watching her fucking another man, I love how she behaves when she is fucking with well-endowed,the way her pussy is stretched out and how she looks after a whole night fucking.

Since I am a very fair complexioned mixed raced or as they say it here a (biracial) wife... and if I were YOUR wife, how would you feel if I were blacked by your neighbor, friend or coworker? Would you get the same charge or does it have to be someone other than your wife?

Since I am a very fair complexioned mixed raced or as they say it here a (biracial) wife... and if I were YOUR wife, how would you feel if I were blacked by your neighbor, friend or coworker? Would you get the same charge or does it have to be someone other than your wife?

If you have a fair complexion, I would see it as something still arousing. The color contrast is definitely a part of the mystique.

I’m interested in taking a mans wife in his presence; telling her what to say, wear and do!

What is it that Cucks find stimulating? Just trying to gain a deeper insight into the scene from thier side, I know how a Bull thinks!

Color contrast?
Seeing her ENJOYING it?
A femdom experience?
Secret attraction to black men?
Her teasing about your “inadequacies”?
The Bull taking total control sexually?
Seeing her helpless?
Other?
the thing I like is the ideal that a black guy could walk-up to us and take my wife from me as he can tell im a wimp husband and he know im helpless and wont say any thing and knowing my wife would like it as well as she knows im a wimp to black men

Wouldn't work for me. I'm a Bull, I only get charged being the Bull to another man's wife. The ultimate taboo; taking her, she wants it too and nothing he can do about it.

Seeing my wife pleasures has always been something I love from swinging to now being in a cuckold relationship.
Also, enjoy forms of humiliation or being teased by my more noticeable bedroom inadequacies.

For me, this IS a part of it. I'd never humiliate someone, it's not my cup of tea but the mind starts to feed off itself:

"Honey, are you really going with Him?", "are you enjoying this?", "do you secretly WANT this but didn't tell me?", "how long have you felt this way?", "do you still want me?", "suppose he comes back for her?", "will she stop him this time?", "what if the family or friends find out?", "you want me to WATCH?", "Are you really going to put it in your mouth?", "you let him cum in your mouth?", "you want me to clean up?", "where are you going at this hour, dressed like that?", "are those new shoes?", "you're wearing that for Him?", "what do you mean, he TOLD to you?", "Honey, do you mind if I suck his cock?", "Honey, do you think if I put my ankles to my ears I can take Him deeper?", "Honey, does this make me look fuckable?", "Honey look, he texted me this dress to wear.. do you like it?", (leaving church)" Honey my phones dead, can I borrow yours to text my Bull... I'm SO jonesing for black cock?", (unpacking groceries) "you know I hate Cucumbers but it reminded me so much of his this cock I bought it anyway!", "Honey massage my hand, it hurts; I spent 20 minutes jacking him off over lunch!", "Honey stop complaining, you know he loves this color on me!", (text from wife) "Honey stop at Macys after work, pick up a tube of "coral splash" lipstick; when I wear it he can't stop kissing me", "Why are you wearing heels and lingerie around the house? Honey it's my "uniform", I'm not allowed to take them off when we're together!", "Did you fall? no Honey, I got spanked for wearing pants instead of a skirt!" etc. etc.

To me, it's harmless fun that totally engages the mental and emotional, making the physical even better.

Agreed. Humiliation on my end doesn't have to be done. We are all for everyones comfort level. The whole point is to have some adult sexual fun. Sometimes its more of a mental buildup and at times just a physical release.
I have heard quite a few of those lines you mentioned.

The color contrast is certainly a big one with my wife and I, however the main thing for us is having a man with a really big dick take total control of my wife and use her as he pleases. Im naturally reserved and timid sexually so its sort of refreshing to watch a high testosterone black man with a huge bbc show my wife how a real man can fuck. Other than that my wife and I love the mind games that we have when the bull and my wife humiliate me together. Theres so many emotions involved in being a cuckold and its extremely exhilarating!

Much has already been said, certainly the colour contrast is a big turn on. But for me it is to pass the responsibility to satisfying my wife and making her come to her black lover. In this way I find I am totally relaxed and can just enjoy watching her get pleasured by another knowing when it is my turn she is already satisfied and so I cum as quickly as I want.

Back