Cucks, exactly what do you like most about the lifestyle?

I'm not currently married. This comes from my experience in previous relationship attempts. The most successful ones included some form of half-open relationship.

What if a black man with a larger cock took your wife, while you took someone else’s wife. Would that work for you? That seems like the ultimate taboo!

As a black male, another black man taking my wife is completely different scenario; there's no interracial component to it at all, therefore no attraction or mutual energy to "charge" or intensify the scenario.

Naturally, I'm presuming the Bull, hotwife, and cuck all get a thrill out of it; three people creating an amazing experience. I like the thought that everyone is satisfied, which is why I asked in the first place; I sought a little insight into the cuck view of things.

As a black male, another black man taking my wife is completely different scenario; there's no interracial component to it at all, therefore no attraction or mutual energy to "charge" or intensify the scenario.

Naturally, I'm presuming the Bull, hotwife, and cuck all get a thrill out of it; three people creating an amazing experience. I like the thought that everyone is satisfied, which is why I asked in the first place; I sought a little insight into the cuck view of things.

I'm not currently married. This comes from my experience in previous relationship attempts. The most successful ones included some form of half-open relationship.

What is a half-open relationship? Is that like being a little pregnant? lol

Last edited:

I’m sorry I meant another man not necessarily a black man. He could be any race since the only dynamic is aesthetic/interracial. Wouldn’t that make for a more enjoyable sexual experience and lasting relationship for everyone?

I’m sorry I meant another man not necessarily a black man. He could be any race since the only dynamic is aesthetic/interracial. Wouldn’t that make for a more enjoyable sexual experience and lasting relationship for everyone?

It might. I always seek experiences that everyone involved enjoys, it matters to me!

I can only explain what arouses me and Why up to a point, after that I just accept it and come to terms with “being me”; I know what ignites my passion or gives me raging erections; sharing my wife wouldn’t do it for me!

I’m interested in taking a mans wife in his presence; telling her what to say, wear and do!

What is it that Cucks find stimulating? Just trying to gain a deeper insight into the scene from thier side, I know how a Bull thinks!

Color contrast?
Seeing her ENJOYING it?
A femdom experience?
Secret attraction to black men?
Her teasing about your “inadequacies”?
The Bull taking total control sexually?
Seeing her helpless?
Other?

The primary point of enjoyment for me, is the fact that my GF is getting satisfied to a level that she simply can’t be by myself.

Also, the colour contrast and the obvious fact of a having a larger manhood is another major turn on from my side.

More importantly, the real turn on too is that we are both participating in something that isn’t accepted by others so easily, that’s a real turn on. It’s our secret and both our desire for her to get blacked and be getting regularly blacked.

What is a half-open relationship? Is that like being a little pregnant? lol
I am sure you understand an "open" relationship. A half-open relationship is one where one of the partners (in this case the female) is open/allowed to have sex outside the primary relationship, while the other partner (the male) remains monogamous, committed and focused on his partner. It's sometimes referred to as "the modern marriage". PM me if you want to know more.

The primary point of enjoyment for me, is the fact that my GF is getting satisfied to a level that she simply can’t be by myself.

Also, the colour contrast and the obvious fact of a having a larger manhood is another major turn on from my side.

More importantly, the real turn on too is that we are both participating in something that isn’t accepted by others so easily, that’s a real turn on. It’s our secret and both our desire for her to get blacked and be getting regularly blacked.

The “taboo” “not accepted” element, is a VERY potent!

I am sure you understand an "open" relationship. A half-open relationship is one where one of the partners (in this case the female) is open/allowed to have sex outside the primary relationship, while the other partner (the male) remains monogamous, committed and focused on his partner. It's sometimes referred to as "the modern marriage". PM me if you want to know more.

I get it.

my wife made me a complete cuckold and now i service cock and find her men but at first it was different. I think most men are willing cucks because they want to serve and please a woman and will do whatever she wishes. As a bull you should be paying attention to the wife and finding out what she wants you to do and how she wants you to treat her cuckold husband. I have learned to enjoy sucking cock and cleaning up cum and licking while she fucks but not every wife desires this

I’m interested in taking a mans wife in his presence; telling her what to say, wear and do!

What is it that Cucks find stimulating? Just trying to gain a deeper insight into the scene from thier side, I know how a Bull thinks!

Color contrast?
Seeing her ENJOYING it?
A femdom experience?
Seeing her helpless?
Other?
Seeing her helplessly cum on BBC and watching her transform from normal into a complete whore

For us, its the honesty we experience between us behind closed doors. To see her turn into a slutty little minx with other men, to see her eyes roll back while she climaxes again and again, to see her perform acts no one would ever dream she happily does, to emasculate me, to humiliate me because of my lack of ability to satisfy her or any woman in the past, to see a large cock/ dominant male give her what she secretly craves, to punish me for having a small cock, to see her with laying there satisfied with flushed rosy cheeks, red swollen pussy and soaked in another mans sperm. The list for us is as long as my arm, but these are a few that come to mind and that we talk about all the time.

Last edited:
I know what ignites my passion or gives me raging erections; sharing my wife wouldn’t do it for me![/QUOTE]

That’s interesting.

But what if it would “do it” for her? The cuck could eat her out or wear a strap on? Maybe... the cuck could take her SHOPPING!!!!!! :dance: hahaaaaa

Is Swinging out of the question for you? Have you ever considered another white couple to spice things up?

mostly the passion. sure color contrast, size etc play into it, but face it, black men have more passion for women that white guys. whites tend to be asses in a threesome situation. black men have a certain way of doing things. that being said, no gangsta thug types either

Color contrast?
Seeing her ENJOYING it?
A femdom experience?
Seeing her helpless?
Other?

I've answered similar queries in the past, however!
For me it all started when I attended a summer camp at the tender age of 13. It was on a military base, consequently modesty was never a consideration when the barracks and infrastructure was designed and built. The showers therefore were all in one large room, I recall there were showers to accommodate 30 plus people at any one time. The only potential privacy was a divider, approximately 2ft. X 2ft., about waist high, for a fully grown adult that is. I should include here is the fact that this was my first exposure to black people, there were none where I grew up. The evening of our day of arrival a bunch of my friends, old and new, headed for the showers. When we entered the showers from the change room, the first thing we were encountered with was this older black cadet in the far right corner shower, showering and masturbating, for several of us, both situations were first time life experiences! The first time were ever saw a black guy naked and the first time seeing someone masturbating. In retrospect I clearly recall, whether or not he noticed us or not he never missed a stroke and within minutes of our entry, he grunted and blew a load of cum, additionally what left the biggest impact on us was the size of his member. Naturally this experience became the hot topic of conversation amongst us every time we got together. I vividly recall how that guys dong grew and grew with every subsequent conversation, in fact one of the *******, by the end of that camp, held evidence (albeit in his mind) that it measured a whopping 24 inches! Regardless, to us at least, it was huge. Some years later when I began dating this experience recurred from time to time with me wondering "how the heck could he ever fit that thing into any girl, especially a white girl! Thus my fantasy evolved!

After I married my fantasy eventually earned it way to our love making, and as they say, the rest is history. We've posted about Pam's blackening on numerous times on this site if you're interested in pursuing them. I'll close with a quick line or two just how that happened. We were on a combined vacation/convention trip at the time. We were attending a preconvention cocktail party where we, totally unexpectidily met up with an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. The following night the three of us went out to dinner, did some club hopping, ending up later at our hotel suite for a night cap, needless to say, Edwin ended up balls deep in Pam!

While it had always been a "fantasy" to see a black guy screw a white girl, it was never more than that, DEFINATELY NOT a fantasy I thought had any chance of coming to fruition! Lesser still that the white pussy I'd would see being totally devastated by a well hung black guy would be none other than my wife, or that that pleasure would go to my old friend and roommate, Edwin!
Life is like that sometimes I guess?

We are a pretty discrete couple, but I like a lot when we are with people that knows about it. That was the case when she moved to other town to go to univrersity, where she behave like a pure slut. At first people thougth she was cheating, until her flatmate talked too much. It was really exciting!

Back