Cucks: Define Your Perfect Black Bull.

As cucks, it is sometimes our duty and privilege to seek out that black male to please our wives.

Perhaps in other cases, the wife is there to select for herself, with the cuck’s assistance.

What qualities of the black bull are you seeking, or would you define as the perfect black bull.

Would like to read others desires and would like to compare whether all of us cucks are desirous of the same black bull qualities.

For me the perfect black bull would be understanding, not only of the lifestyle but also the roles of everyone involved, open minded, 6”4+, muscled body, well dressed, great stamina, posses a 8.5+ inch cock and heavy cummer.

Someone who can take charge of both of us and leave no question as to who’s in charge. A muscular black man picking my girlfriend up and fucking her senseless would certainly leave no question.

A bull who wouldn’t mind the husband serving his dick is also important, whilst I understand it’s not for everyone, if someone has an open enough mind to try it then that’s important.

This is all in the name of “perfect” and this is not to say I wouldn’t want a more rotund bull as long as he has a monster cock and all the other qualities.

For me the perfect black bull would be understanding, not only of the lifestyle but also the roles of everyone involved, open minded, 6”4+, muscled body, well dressed, great stamina, posses a 8.5+ inch cock and heavy cummer.

Someone who can take charge of both of us and leave no question as to who’s in charge. A muscular black man picking my girlfriend up and fucking her senseless would certainly leave no question.

A bull who wouldn’t mind the husband serving his dick is also important, whilst I understand it’s not for everyone, if someone has an open enough mind to try it then that’s important.

This is all in the name of “perfect” and this is not to say I wouldn’t want a more rotund bull as long as he has a monster cock and all the other qualities.
sounds about right

Agreed as well, however would like to ad the verbal humiliation from the bull and the cuckoldress... laughing and giggling like school *******. The bull not only showing his sexual superiority, but telling me what he's going to do with her.

The perfect black bull needs to be respectful of all involved, live local, have his own place, have a job and car. Wife likes caramel to med complexion, smoother build, man scaped, she likes clean shaven face or trimmed tite, HWP, knows how to treat a lady in public but likes to take the lead in the bedroom with her. Someone not looking for a one night stand but a long term relationship.

From my perspective my wife has the perfect bull. Most important the sex is great, she says he is the best she has ever had. And she has had many cocks, before and after we married.
The guy doesn’t humiliate me, but doesn’t hesitate to let me know he is in charge. Last week he texted me and had me drive her to his place for a blow job while I waited in the car.
He has a good job and spends money on her.
I am almost ten years older that her, her bull is eight years younger than her and has the stamina to keep her well fucked.
He sees her two or three times a week, sleeping over on a Saturday night, so I am only displaced from our bed then. He takes her on trips a few times a year, which she looks forward to. Sometimes he shares her, most recently with his nephew and his friends. If I wish I get to watch them.
Most importantly she is very happy. No bitchiness since she has him.
Our life is good and I am relieved of trying to keep her satisfied.

Last edited:

You hit the nail on the head! This would be the perfect bull.

Back