Cucks and couples - do you see cuckolding as a lifestyle or an occasional fun thing?

Do you cuck as a lifestyle or an occasional fun thing?

• Lifestyle! 24hrs cuck mode or working towards it

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Occasional fun, I don't wan't to be cuck4life!

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
In our experiences we live it in the moment , lot of life to live out there to have this suck all life into its cuckolding vortex lol…..but we do have a regular , see him several times a month …do some deference to him etc…but on a routine day we don’t let this lifestyle overlap…any other questions jsut ask

In our experiences we live it in the moment , lot of life to live out there to have this suck all life into its cuckolding vortex lol…..but we do have a regular , see him several times a month …do some deference to him etc…but on a routine day we don’t let this lifestyle overlap…any other questions jsut ask
I think in that case you fall under option 2!
But I could probably rephrase it to something like, occasional fun or a regular bull, but not 24hrs

I was always imagining relationship where I work hard (daily routine like you said) and spend all my $ for gf to get all pretty and go cuck me, like we spend a lot of time choosing things for her, when we shop/do hair/gym we know it's for that specific purpose, and she is teasing me about it when we drive around etc. I would even send her to vacations alone with same purpose. I am telling her daily how pretty she is and empowering her giving her full freedom, things like that. In return I hope she doesn't leave me for the bull lol

occasional even when the occasions are very often . not every kink is a "livestyle". And if it would become a permanent action - i am sure the kick will also disappear over the time .

Back