Cuckolds - Where Do You Draw the Line?

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
In over twenty years of being in this lifestyle, there isn't much we haven't experienced. For the longest time I would never clean up my wife's pussy after she had been creamed, but over the last while, I have started doing this and we both enjoy it a lot. Jill says she would like to watch me clean her bull's dick, but I am resistant to do that. I have guided a hard cock into her pussy several times, but still not sure about taking one in my mouth. I guess we'll see. Is there a line you won't cross?

Attachments

• eating-my-wifes-cum-filled-pussy-6.jpg
    eating-my-wifes-cum-filled-pussy-6.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 377
I usually draw the line at ******* and *******. Those are just too extreme for me. But pretty much everything else I'm willing to try at least once. Oh, and maybe telling people (family, friends) about our lifestyle. I only invited the bull into our bedroom, not everyone we know.
Yeah, honestly I’m there too. i would expect my partner to respect my boundaries, as I hers.

In over twenty years of being in this lifestyle, there isn't much we haven't experienced. For the longest time I would never clean up my wife's pussy after she had been creamed, but over the last while, I have started doing this and we both enjoy it a lot. Jill says she would like to watch me clean her bull's dick, but I am resistant to do that. I have guided a hard cock into her pussy several times, but still not sure about taking one in my mouth. I guess we'll see. Is there a line you won't cross?
I would love to suck the bull hard and then guide him into my wife's pretty pussy while I am wearing my pretty panties, bra, dress and heels. I would then witness him fuck her and make her cum as many times as possible and him cum in her pretty little pussy. I would then love to clean them both up with my tongue and mouth afterwards!

Attachments

• 20200426_182041.jpg
    20200426_182041.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 311
the love i have for my alyssa is unconditional.
i fully support her, & her exploration.
i let her know i accept & embrace her as she is & as she is becoming.
i also accept, embrace, &love unconditionally the children she brings in to our marriage.
i respect her needs, instincts & choices...her female right to select the best genes for her children.
there are some things i don't do....
i won't eat cum from her pussy. i'm just not that way.
i won't play with or suck another man's cock either.
many of her bulls have become my friends.
...there's a high level of mutual respect that can develop there.
but you cannot respect a man that doesn't act like a man.
so yeah...lines, but not conditions.

Each time I draw a line, I broke it in 3 months when I became more submit…
no bareback in her, broke.
no creampie in her, now her cunt soaked in cum every weekend.
no clean up, now I know the difference taste of each bull's cum.
So no line exists when one is getting more submit.
pregnancy?
babies?
you set those yet?

Last edited:
Yes preg is the line for now, but I am not sure would it hold for years. Wife loves creampie, gangbang creampie and she often gets some loads deep inside. The line's holding relies simple on safety periods and pills.
you should broach the subject with her, asking about how she'd feel if it ended up happening.
you may well find out she's already been considering the subject & prospects.
if so, then have the serious conversation about what genes/traits she'd want the baby to inherit from its *******?
coz, its all very instinctive for the woman...but needs to be a serious topic well beforehand.
"in the moment" is not when you want to have that.
...or after conception, to find out he has bad genetic history!

To be a good BF or husband - you should be willing to do anything that makes her happy including becoming a bi sub sissy cd cuckold. I think all females need lots of cocks. Encourage her to fuck any cock she wants then offer to lick her pussy clean after her dates while she shares the details with you.
I don't agree. A cuckold relationship works if everyone feels comfortable.
forsing your husband to become sissy or bi is counterproductive.
Everyone has to respect these limits and maybe go further step to step.

No line I wouldn't cross that I can think of

I think once you are with your bull you need to be totally obedient. Therefore it’s important for you, or more appropriately, your wife to agree with the bull what the boundaries are. For us certainly ******* and *******. Not really much else

Back