Cuckolds what are the top 5 girls you would want to have sloppy seconds after a bbc and why

First girl? Oh definitely Saoirse Ronan, a relatively up and coming Irish actress making it big in America at the moment, with her new movie "Lady Bird". She's even got the look for a dominatrix who would cuck you for a black man. And I'm not even a cuck. As for sloppy seconds? Sure, I'd take her after she's been stretched out, lmao.

049-jpg.1697046

I once photo-shopped a spades tattoo on her sexy legs and just the subtlety of the tattoo on her calves looked hot as hell on her. If there's anyone I'd like for to have hot-bed bouncing sex with a black man, it's Saoirse Ronan.

1511708882985.jpg

I mean even a pic of her face right next to a black cock is kinda hot. Don't say you wouldn't want to see her suck that cock like a vacuum cleaner. Anyone agree with me on her?

As for my second pick? I'd pick Emma Watson, because she has that Ivy league appeal and she hasn't been seen with a black man around her arms and I think it would be funny if she was white-guilted into dating one. So I definitely wouldn't mind sloppy seconds with her.

My third pick would be for Zara Larsson, because, y'know, she's "classicly" Swedish and she's got a bitch-ass feminist attitude that makes me think she'd be the type of girl who would have an interracial fetish.
Fourth pick would be alt-right icon Lauren Southern, only if to see her fans get ass-blasted - but it looks like a dark-skinned man already picked her bones dry, lmao. She's damaged goods to them and she knows it. If I could swap her out, I wouldn't mind seeing her friend Faith Goldy in one of those "DSLAF (Dick Sucking Lips and Facials) videos.

Fifth in my head would be Kate Middleton, because who doesn't want to have sloppy seconds with Royalty? Maybe prince William already got to her too late. She had her partyin' years for sure, lol.

Last edited:
First girl? Oh definitely Saoirse Ronan, a relatively up and coming Irish actress making it big in America at the moment, with her new movie "Lady Bird". She's even got the look for a dominatrix who would cuck you for a black man. And I'm not even a cuck. As for sloppy seconds? Sure, I'd take her after she's been stretched out, lmao.

049-jpg.1697046

I once photo-shopped a spades tattoo on her sexy legs and just the subtlety of the tattoo on her calves looked hot as hell on her. If there's anyone I'd like for to have hot-bed bouncing sex with a black man, it's Saoirse Ronan.

View attachment 1697109

I mean even a pic of her face right next to a black cock is kinda hot. Don't say you wouldn't want to see her suck that cock like a vacuum cleaner. Anyone agree with me on her?

As for my second pick? I'd pick Emma Watson, because she has that Ivy league appeal and she hasn't been seen with a black man around her arms and I think it would be funny if she was white-guilted into dating one. So I definitely wouldn't mind sloppy seconds with her.

My third pick would be for Zara Larsson, because, y'know, she's "classicly" Swedish and she's got a bitch-ass feminist attitude that makes me think she'd be the type of girl who would have an interracial fetish.
Fourth pick would be alt-right icon Lauren Southern, only if to see her fans get ass-blasted - but it looks like a dark-skinned man already picked her bones dry, lmao. She's damaged goods to them and she knows it. If I could swap her out, I wouldn't mind seeing her friend Faith Goldy in one of those "DSLAF (Dick Sucking Lips and Facials) videos.

Fifth in my head would be Kate Middleton, because who doesn't want to have sloppy seconds with Royalty? Maybe prince William already got to her too late. She had her partyin' years for sure, lol.
She's pretty, but that annoying, quirky pretty that you regret in the morning.

My top 5 girls I would love to get sloppy seconds sex would be

1. Ariana Grande
2. Megyn Kelly
3. Olivia Munn
4. Scarlett Johansson
5. Spring Thomas

These 5 women would all be my dream to get sloppy seconds from. The sex with all five after the bbc has loosened up their creamy pussies would be nothing short of amazing. I’m guessing my Inner cuckold wouldn’t last very long with any of themView attachment 1696249View attachment 1696250View attachment 1696251View attachment 1696269View attachment 1696265
I would eat Spring Thomas after she had a gang bang.

1. Kendra Sunderland
2. Kendra Sunderland
3. Kendra Sunderland
4. Kendra Sunderland
5. Kendra Sunderland

She is the goddess of blacked, embodies everything hot about white sluts taking black dick, and I think (or like to think!) she was getting turned out for real in the "obsession" series...Her pies would always be top of my list for after fucking desert

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

1. Kendra Sunderland
2. Kendra Sunderland
3. Kendra Sunderland
4. Kendra Sunderland
5. Kendra Sunderland

She is the goddess of blacked, embodies everything hot about white sluts taking black dick, and I think (or like to think!) she was getting turned out for real in the "obsession" series...Her pies would always be top of my list for after fucking desert

View attachment 1697804View attachment 1697807View attachment 1697809View attachment 1697810View attachment 1697812
She needs to do a cuckold movie.She is fucking hot.

I don't know wat exactly happened to them every one propose different theory some say she left with bulls some say they left net due to some random guy contact their family with their cuckolding pics. Anyway I don't think she left cuck hubby since she love to humiliate him in front her bull.wish some day she post her present status

Back