CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES, part 2

I found some pictures that I was looking for from a party the night her bowl fact her at a party we went to several weeks ago before all this quarantine started happening. Her bull had a party and later in the night after the party started to die down. I was sitting out back with a few of his friends who where also black. When we heard moaning and ass slapping coming from an open bed room window. Even though his friends knew he was into the lifestyle this was the first time they been present when he was with his vixen. It is an exciting, weird, etc. ball of emotions to sit there with three black men you barely know listening to your wife getting the ******* fucked out of her a few feet away. They could not help but smile at me when we heard her say " That's it daddy give me that big black dick." And when he came in her and she said " Oh daddy I can feel you cumming inside of me." I had to sneak in to see. 20200405_090401.jpg20200405_090228.jpg20200405_090258.jpgSorry the pics are a little blurry it was dimly lit and I was trying not to have them notice me taking a few quick pics from the hallway before I went back outside. Something hot about having your wife come back out to join the party all sweaty with sex hair and a big smile. And as I found out later leaking a large amount of cum.

Back