CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,752 42.2%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,498 57.8%

• Total voters
The first black guy my wife fucked she picked up at Sweetwaters a local club. They went up to our van which was parked in a parking garage on King street and fucked him while I stood outside and watched. The next time she met him she fucked him in the van while parked in a pit not far from out house. She must have picked up thirty different guys in this one place. I sometimes wonder how many people know that my wife cuckolds me.
Many more than you know ....smile

sometimes I would interview fifty guys before I found one that pam would like the conversations were often odd , I would phone them and they would ask does your wife fuck other men, you know about it, you participate, you service the bull lol ha ha ha I want to meet you and fuck her there are many men in Fredericton who lnow i am a cuck and pam is a slutwife

if you are going to let your wife cuckold you then you must be willing to accept that others may find out and that some people will laugh at you and shake their head and say there goes cuck boy
But there are so many of us now....... husbands loving this lifestyle .... and the wives loving it too ..
Soon just no big deal ....

My wife never get fucked by another one since we are together, But i dream about it every single day of my wife for years,
But I still don't know if i will prefer to watch her, or simly know the she's getting fuck by another one somewhere else.

when she danced with guys she would let them fondle her ass while the other people watched or she would let the guys kiss her on the dance floor and I could often hear people commenting about her being married or how much older she was or how much they would like to fuck her. It was obvious that we came together but I always followed her and her bull out

My wife never get fucked by another one since we are together, But i dream about it every single day of my wife for years,
But I still don't know if i will prefer to watch her, or simly know the she's getting fuck by another one somewhere else.
My preference watch and join in.

Back