CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,759 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,503 57.7%

• Total voters
The first black guy my wife fucked she picked up at Sweetwaters a local club. They went up to our van which was parked in a parking garage on King street and fucked him while I stood outside and watched. The next time she met him she fucked him in the van while parked in a pit not far from out house. She must have picked up thirty different guys in this one place. I sometimes wonder how many people know that my wife cuckolds me.

The first black guy my wife fucked she picked up at Sweetwaters a local club. They went up to our van which was parked in a parking garage on King street and fucked him while I stood outside and watched. The next time she met him she fucked him in the van while parked in a pit not far from out house. She must have picked up thirty different guys in this one place. I sometimes wonder how many people know that my wife cuckolds me.
lucky you

Introducing an Alpha male to a beta male’s (cuckold’s) ******* means that she will gain her sexual self-confidence at a young age and know what sex should be like. It will be the standard against which all other partners are judged.

When she finally marries a beta male, she knows that a cuckold lifestyle is inevitable, and perhaps her Alpha male will still be in her life.

tumblr_nzzphmXyyN1smydn8o1_500.jpg
Happening more today

planning helps but finding the right bull is not always easy and it is hard to know what you like when you have never done it. I had a bull do me once and wow

Back