CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,760 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,504 57.7%

• Total voters
my wife had little inhibition to doing what she wanted , she would give head but was not that keen on doing it so she had me do it and she would let a guy fuck her until she could not walk

I agree, a lot of women have very filthy minds but would curb what they do in front of hubby in case he disapproves. Once that inhibition is removed they go fucking wild

If the cuck is not in the room watching his wife and her lover how does it benefits him?

It is more fun to be in the room and to be closely involved with your wife and her bull but sometimes it is not about the cuck and is about the wife having sex. My wife wanted sex with other men and she chose to have me suck the other men and clean her pussy and fuck her after but she could just as easily decided to fuck other men without me. Either way it is a form of domination. I sucked so many cocks that eventually I came to enjoy it and would do it just for fun

It is more fun to be in the room and to be closely involved with your wife and her bull but sometimes it is not about the cuck and is about the wife having sex. My wife wanted sex with other men and she chose to have me suck the other men and clean her pussy and fuck her after but she could just as easily decided to fuck other men without me. Either way it is a form of domination. I sucked so many cocks that eventually I came to enjoy it and would do it just for fun
we do learn to enjoy sucking cock don't we

I'm white man with a big cock and I fuck married black women while their husbands watch and jackoff. Black women really get off with white dick especially if black husband is near by.

Back