CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,745 42.2%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,490 57.8%

• Total voters
When hubby hears his wife moan with pleasure while she has sex with another man, He feels bad—then good. When His wife tells him that the other man is much better at sex than he ever was, He feels worse—then better. But of course he does: He arranged this encounter, in which he watches in agony as his wife makes love to another guy. And almost as soon as it’s over, he’ll start planning the next one.

tumblr_nm9pwaiiQK1tx3t2qo1_400.gif
I just want the first one to be this good!!!

Introducing an Alpha male to a beta male’s (cuckold’s) ******* means that she will gain her sexual self-confidence at a young age and know what sex should be like. It will be the standard against which all other partners are judged.

When she finally marries a beta male, she knows that a cuckold lifestyle is inevitable, and perhaps her Alpha male will still be in her life.

tumblr_nzzphmXyyN1smydn8o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
I am pretty certain that most women love to have all the attention paid to their pussies during sex and gagging on a big cock being shoved down their throat will do little for their pleasure. Save the oral for later and save that hard cock for the pussy we all should worship

When the Cuck is not present, it’s easier for a woman to completely lose herself like this without worrying about his reaction.

tumblr_n3g4gtkacE1tx9phxo10_540.jpg
I agree, a lot of women have very filthy minds but would curb what they do in front of hubby in case he disapproves. Once that inhibition is removed they go fucking wild

Back