CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,745 42.2%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,490 57.8%

• Total voters
watching mrs inked last Monday, since beginning this journey together, 18 months ago its been a pleasure watching her gain confidence and enjoy herself with BBC, if it was possible I would let her move one of her BBC into our home
VERY hot. Wish I could see the rest of that vid

Slut-wife-whore-01-648x581.jpg

"It’s good to see that you’re starting to recognize what’s utmost important in your life. This is the future you’ve been denying yourself for so long. Your desire to become a cuck-hubby beside your wife beckons you every day. Your desire to graduate further and become a sissy-boi to her and her Black Master calls out even louder to you . . . "

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com.ng/2015/09/the-black-owned-take-over.html

That's sexy....big black cock up a white slut....I'd love to see my wife take that. She loves my cock but fuck she'd go mental with a superior hard black cock inside her. Got to bow down to that.

It is unreal almost seeing how big those black cocks are. I've never had a problem fucking my white women but every single one of them would swap my cock for these black works of art. Big hard muscle cocks....******* I'm thinking I'd suck them too now and I'm straight....

Back