CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,760 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,504 57.7%

• Total voters
Omg I
Saved this pic because it's my continue obsession...I imagine something like that every freaking day and especially while I'm having sex with my lovely beautiful wife!but I'm pretty sure that I couldn't handle the situation because I'm having problems on handle the situation with one guy only...But because I just started to doing it...so I'll make it happen!
360: Sorry to hear you are having problems handling the situation. It can be very difficult for some which is why it is not a good idea to jump into this type of situation unless you are absolutely sure you can handle it because you can't make her feel guilty if it was your idea or you agreed to let her try it. Not recommended for even the slightly jealous type. I hope you can learn to enjoy with it and go with it and it will get easier for you

Very hot.
Omfg guys I'll try something like this pic tomorrow night with a special extremely respectful and nice guy that I met here!!!I'll take few pics and video and then I'll upload here!Jesus Christ how horny makes me imagine my wife having sex with another man while I'm watching..would be an a unreachable dream if she have sex with 3,4 guys while she makes me watch only!

Perhaps some traditional people are not able to understand about cuckold interracial sex.
I have enjoyed a lot the fact that my wife fucked with her ex black boyfriend again. When I met Susie, I was carrying an impotence problem (I had suffered it during more than 5 awful years) and she was able to healt me thanks at the incredible way she could turn me on, telling me about her sexual life with her ex black boyfriend.
Great part of her sex experience is due at her black boyfriend Axel.
Her hot stories were just the beggining.
The first time my wife and me were going to have sex, when we were 25 years old, I said her that I was feeling an immense pleasure because I was going to put my dick in the same place that Axel had put his splendid black cock, during almost 5 years. Just thinking about the lot of times he probably had cummed inside her depilated pussy, I obtained a big erection.
In the next days after our first time having sex, Axel was going to be mentioned again, in the middle of a fuck. I had noticed during so many fucks that Susie was having some problems to reach her orgasms. I was able to make her cum but this took me at least 30 0r 45 minutes fucking. Some times I couldn't wait for her and I cummed.
Then I asked her about this. She told me that she didn't know why she was delaying, because with her ex boyfriend just needed a pair of minutes to make her cum.
I must recognize that I felt a little hurt at first, but some seconds later I was asking her about what did he use to do when they had sex. Then she told me about how he used to lick her nipples before and during the fuck. This worked wonders. The next days I was making her cum as soon as her ex.
And when she finally agreed to call him again, during 2012, this was just magnific.
Have sex with him was one of the best things my wife could do in all her life. I am grateful every day that he has put his wonderful black cock inside my wife's pussy so many times.

pic_2_big.jpg

pic_25_big.jpg

pic_61_big.jpg

this is one of my favorites and I really wish my wife would do this!
My Sweet little blond wife had the air tight gangbang done to her a few weeks back for the second time. The first time I was out of town and my black friend was over when a few of his buddies stopped by. But this time I got to watch her she said that when all three were in her it was thirty two inchs of black cock at once and she love it. She just could'nt walk stright the next day.

My Sweet little blond wife had the air tight gangbang done to her a few weeks back for the second time. The first time I was out of town and my black friend was over when a few of his buddies stopped by. But this time I got to watch her she said that when all three were in her it was thirty two inchs of black cock at once and she love it. She just could'nt walk stright the next day.
That's so Hot. I can't wait to watch my wife fuck several black men!!!

her says belief is black guys have big cocks and women like her agree that if she met black guy she wants to find he is big,says when she has fantasy about black bus driver who flirts with her told her oneday she might like ride alone told him if hubby agrees and bus is empty maybe i will get ride,,says she likes him and when he flirted and called her blondy telling her she was lovely in short skirt she said she wore short skirts and hoped he was driving bus she caught teased him when last saw him sadly she hasnt seen him since said she could hardly invite him home to fuck her and her hubby just watches

I feel if a white woman cheats with out telling. U mite wanna leave that *******. But if your already cool with it. Then don't read my ******* I just posted lol. But really if your girl or man cheats with out you knowing. U better get checked regularly. Just saying

Omg I
Saved this pic because it's my continue obsession...I imagine something like that every freaking day and especially while I'm having sex with my lovely beautiful wife!but I'm pretty sure that I couldn't handle the situation because I'm having problems on handle the situation with one guy only...But because I just started to doing it...so I'll make it happen!

When that time comes, you won't be able to help yourself.

This is an awesome thread! Some very kinky posts and pictures. Me and my GF are into her just going out doing her thing maybe making a couple of videos. Maybe one day we will do the watching thing but for now i love the idea of her going out having her fun.

A hubby holding a black cock pipe for his wife!

View attachment 166965
For us we love for me to watch her take bbc bulls she talks to me "oh baby his cock feels sso good, he is so big" and when the bull cums I kiss her cumm filled mouth or lick her creampie as the bulls taunts me and tells me a real man just came in your wifes mouth how does his cum taste, wifey loves it too

Back