CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,760 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,503 57.7%

• Total voters
Please login or become a member to view

A true pleasure. Delivering your wife to the hotel and joining her bull. Making sure she is in top condition to be fully enjoyed. Naked now apart from her engagement ring, eternity band and wedding band. You watch your wife slowly take all of his thick, black shaft. Her vagina is stretched out and her breathing rapidly changes as he fills her for the first time. The evening is just beginning and she is ready to give herself completely.. View attachment 6761548
Just plain old worn out bullshit from you sorry Assad whining bitch boys that shouldn't have ever been with any woman let alone your skinny whore wives! Jerking off is all you ever have done whining crybaby bitch

Me to. The best thing I know is to jack of when I have one of my Wifes used trousers and smelling and taste inside it while she been fucked by her Bulls house. When she then comes home I feel so submissive and so eager to service her at my best!!!!!

They dont let me be with them or watch while they fuck but somtimes she tell me to go to his house and clean up his bedroom and put clean blanckets and sheets on it. Thats also so nice. Only a litle to mutch tough and humiliating if he is there. But I becomes verry submissive and horny.

I even one time found a fild up condom and her Bull laughed when he found me rubbing it inside my boxer. Then I wanted to disapere in a hole. But things like that keeps me verry mutch in line.
Stupid cunt, can't type, doesn't know how to make a sentence, can't spell, what a worthless piece of dog *******

Back