CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,777 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,519 57.7%

• Total voters
View attachment 6888027
I love going on a date with the wife and her bull, we go to the restaurant and I tell them we need a table for 3 that my wife and I are waiting for a third. When her bull shows up we greet him and go to our table. It’s much better if the place has a lot of white couples. We sit and eat my wife by me after our meal her bull will summon for her to come and sit by him, he puts his arm around my wife and she cuddles into him as we continue our conversation. His hand starts to caress the top of her tit and she leans back and starts making out with him. Everyone in the restaurant is watching as this man has just took possession of my wife in front of everyone. This starts the conversations with the other white couples with the wives wondering if they could do it too. I’m on such an emotional roller coaster jealous, horny, proud comfortable excited. Then when we are done my wife and bull will walk out together with their arms around each other as I follow behind. It’s a perfect date.
Our absolute favorite dining experience

We’ve done both. As much as I love watching, it is also very exciting to be at home while wife out on a date. Getting a text on how the dates going, and that they are heading to his place. Then later a few pics, and or videos. Is mind blowing. Sometimes the wife also really enjoys being alone with another guy. It gives her stimulation knowing she can fuck others while I’m at home waiting.
We have done most scenarios with Mrs J and Steve. He comes to us and spends the weekend where we share her, all sleeping in the same bed, she goes to his house and either video links several times or total "no contact" for the whole weekend. He has stayed with us and I have been "invisible" , just getting meals, drinks and changing the bed clothes. One time we went to a pub restaurant, I sat at a separate table, watching him finger fuck her under their table where other customers could also see them. All scenarios are equally exciting.

Last edited:
Great question, great thoughts. It's something I go back to and ask on a pretty regular basis because i know that experiences can change or bend opinions. When I first started inviting black guys to fuck my girlfriend (before first marriage), I loved every sight, sound, move, action, word, etc.. I took pictures, LOTS of pictures. She loved fucking and I loved reviewing the pics later just as much. A little later, I wanted to know that SHE was really loving black cock as much as she appeared to in the pictures, ie: my interest evolved: I didn't want a girl that would fuck black cock so I could take pictures, I wanted a girl that loved fucking black cock whether i was there or not. So, we called it "sent out." I arranged for me to "send her out" to a few different black guys, to their homes, to meet them in club, etc, and to fuck nd suck or do whatever she wanted to do with the freedom of HER and HIS choice. She LOVED that, too. And so did I. So, many years fast forwarded to NOW: I love to watch and take pics but I give her and black lover ALL the room, I don't shout out instructions or ask them to pose, I don't make myself a subject for their attention. I ALSO LOVE that my hotwife re-discovered the thrill of a one-night-stand (black cock only, of course). i DON'T like the risk involved, we talkd about that, so there's some common sense things she's sure to apply, PLUS as a BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE, she doesn't owe me anything other than to "keep it black." She says she gets hotter when I'm not there. So, that's the current situation.

Attachments

• cluba.jpg
    cluba.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 178
View attachment 6888027
Me encanta tener una cita con la mujer y su toro, vamos al restaurante y les digo que necesitamos una mesa para 3 que mi mujer y yo estamos esperando una tercera. Cuando aparece su toro lo saludamos y nos dirigimos a nuestra mesa. Es mucho mejor si el lugar tiene muchas parejas blancas. Nos sentamos y comemos a mi esposa a mi lado después de nuestra comida, su toro la llamará para que venga y se siente a su lado, él rodea a mi esposa con su brazo y ella se abraza a él mientras continuamos nuestra conversación. Su mano comienza a acariciar la parte superior de su teta y ella se inclina hacia atrás y comienza a besarse con él. Todos en el restaurante están mirando cómo este hombre acaba de tomar posesión de mi esposa delante de todos. Esto inicia las conversaciones con las otras parejas blancas y las esposas se preguntan si ellas también podrían hacerlo. Estoy en una montaña rusa emocional, celosa, cachonda, orgullosa, cómoda, emocionada. Luego, cuando hayamos terminado, mi esposa y el toro saldrán juntos abrazándose mientras yo los sigo detrás. Es una cita perfecta.
forma perfecta de empezar una velada de cuernos

Back