CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,753 42.2%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,500 57.8%

• Total voters
Sylvia is the perfect wife. Beautiful wholesome church going wife by day-bbc slut by night. Love her. Wonder if her children will be black or white. Hoping for the former.
My wife is very conservative, church-going and a bit of a prude,but she would be a great bbc slut if I could get someone to seduce her.

Has anyone ever been on here and seen their wife posted by someone else? I have multiple times now but the first time was the biggest surprise. Watching them fuck me got me hard until i realized it was my wife! It was a video but in most of the shots her face wasnt in the shot except for a couple times a few seconds each, that's when i knew for sure it was her. I've put her on here a lot over the years but this wasn't me that did it. So i asked her about it and she didn't lie. She sent me a screen shot of this text message from that Christmas Eve when she "went to her sisters house" for Christmas eve til day after Christmas. Instead she went stayed with this guy that was her very first bull about 7 years ago. She still has a thing for him even today and she let's him have her whenever he needs a slut to empty his balls into.

Then i asked about who was filming them fuck?. She just smiled and asked, "i didn't think you were gonna notice that part haha, THAT was the best Christmas present EVER" and never told me. She hinted later that it "definitely wasn't another girl." My heart dropped and i asked, "he shared you? " cause at that point she was only with 1 guy at a time (that I knew about apparently. She looked at me and said "maybe..? Well ok, YES he did, but it was just him and RJ, i promise!"

RJ is my friend that i use to work with that was also a friend of her first bull. So while I was working with him from 2015-2021, he would tell me about all the white wives his friend would fuck then when he found out his friend was fucking my wife, he said dude if i woulda knew your wife was into black cock i would already fuckd the ******* outta your girl. I found out she was cheating on me almost a year later so Idk how many times they were taking turns on my wife while i was working or waiting at home. So when i found out, the next time i saw him at work i asked him if my wifes pussy was everything he imagined. He just smiled and said dude your girl is a fuckin slut. She be spreadin those sexy ass legs for black dick as soon as she know they into her.

So i thought my wife went 4 hours away to her sisters house but really she was 25 minutes away with him at a hotel. I didn't know to be hurt and jealous she kept it secret or turned on. Then i felt how tight my cage was cause i was so hard that my wife was cheating on me with black men. So i asked her are you cheating on me? She looked at me and said, "baby you're in that cage for a reason. It's not just a game anymore. That was the first time i "cheated" and I've definitely cheated A LOT since then cause the sex is so much better & harder this way. it's cute that your dick is really hard right now tho, now that you know" i almost came in my cage when she told me that.

Screenshot_20230929_211657_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230929_211709_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230929_211837_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230929_211739_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230929_212215_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230929_212722_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230929_212747_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230929_212631_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone ever been on here and seen their wife posted by someone else? I have multiple times now but the first time was the biggest surprise. Watching them fuck me got me hard until i realized it was my wife! It was a video but in most of the shots her face wasnt in the shot except for a couple times a few seconds each, that's when i knew for sure it was her. I've put her on here a lot over the years but this wasn't me that did it. So i asked her about it and she didn't lie. She sent me a screen shot of this text message from that Christmas Eve when she "went to her sisters house" for Christmas eve til day after Christmas. Instead she went stayed with this guy that was her very first bull about 7 years ago. She still has a thing for him even today and she let's him have her whenever he needs a slut to empty his balls into.

Then i asked about who was filming them fuck?. She just smiled and asked, "i didn't think you were gonna notice that part haha, THAT was the best Christmas present EVER" and never told me. She hinted later that it "definitely wasn't another girl." My heart dropped and i asked, "he shared you? " cause at that point she was only with 1 guy at a time (that I knew about apparently. She looked at me and said "maybe..? Well ok, YES he did, but it was just him and RJ, i promise!"

RJ is my friend that i use to work with that was also a friend of her first bull. So while I was working with him from 2015-2021, he would tell me about all the white wives his friend would fuck then when he found out his friend was fucking my wife, he said dude if i woulda knew your wife was into black cock i would already fuckd the ******* outta your girl. I found out she was cheating on me almost a year later so Idk how many times they were taking turns on my wife while i was working or waiting at home. So when i found out, the next time i saw him at work i asked him if my wifes pussy was everything he imagined. He just smiled and said dude your girl is a fuckin slut. She be spreadin those sexy ass legs for black dick as soon as she know they into her.

So i thought my wife went 4 hours away to her sisters house but really she was 25 minutes away with him at a hotel. I didn't know to be hurt and jealous she kept it secret or turned on. Then i felt how tight my cage was cause i was so hard that my wife was cheating on me with black men. So i asked her are you cheating on me? She looked at me and said, "baby you're in that cage for a reason. It's not just a game anymore. That was the first time i "cheated" and I've definitely cheated A LOT since then cause the sex is so much better & harder this way. it's cute that your dick is really hard right now tho, now that you know" i almost came in my cage when she told me that.
View attachment 6501964View attachment 6501965View attachment 6501966View attachment 6501967View attachment 6501968View attachment 6501969View attachment 6501970View attachment 6501971View attachment 6501972
vacuum packed;)

View attachment 6501964View attachment 6501965View attachment 6501966View attachment 6501967View attachment 6501968View attachment 6501969View attachment 6501970View attachment 6501971View attachment 6501972
Congratulations to have such a wise hotwife :qos:

Reactions: BLJ
Back