CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,758 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,503 57.7%

• Total voters
We were reminiscing after looking through this page , Kim reminded me about a time in the UK , she suggested we go to a gym as I was a little overweight, small place but close , we had a pre meeting to find out what we wanted , the owner was a middle aged black man he was obviously been very fit in his day but now a little overweight, he was moor interested with Kim giving her a workout program and me just a quick one , we went in the evenings due to work but he spent most of our time with Kim , a few weeks later one late evening there was only us there , as I worked out I noticed he was bench pressing weights in front of Kim , bare chested and just shorts , as he lifted his cock fell out , huge thick one , Kim’s face told everything, she went over took it in her hand and eased out his balls , opened her mouth and sucked it , it grew not long but extremely thick , no words just removed her gym wear ripped his shorts off then straddled him sitting on his cock , they fucked for a good half hour.

Back