CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,752 42.2%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,500 57.8%

• Total voters
Love this scene! A hot married and attractive white woman, a huge load of bbc seed, a huge, massive bbc and a willing and submissive husband at his wife's call!! So HOT! Wish my wife would induldge!

Perhaps you haven't persuaded her properly for her to follow suit! With every wife it takes patience and lots of understanding to get her to see things your way.

130805-photo-white-woman-black-man-in-bed-sex.jpeg I imagine it to look like this.
My wifes excitement is enhanced knowing im watching a strange black man on our bed with her. My wifes legs straddling his and her moans getting louder.
His black hands are all over my womans naked white body as her pussy moulds around his strong black shaft .
Fucking and owning my wife is the only thing on this black mans mind as his thick black cock fills my womans white body and they both fuck eachothers brains out.
I witness multiple orgasms ripping through my wifes body as his black cock makes her cum harder than she ever has with me.
My wife looks over at me fucking my hand as she cums again and slams her hot wet white cunt down fully over her lovers thrusting black cock.
Moments later my white cock erupts spurting my seed out over my hand and the very same moment the black mans seed fills my wifes hot white cunt.

Last edited:
I'm not married, but eventually when I do get married I really hope to be able to see my wife underneath a black bull. I have a huge fantasy of marrying someone and then watching her get fucked by a black bull on our wedding day. Ideally he would fuck her right after the ceremony, and so that way at the reception she would have his cum in her pussy while she was talking to friends/family. It would also be awesome to be able to think about how a black bull had fucked my wife before I had. And obviously he'd be able to fuck her again after the reception.

I want wife 2 go black, I do all most anything 2 get this, if I could get a little help in this she go black

This is an awesome thread. I have been looking to hear from the black guy that did my NC wife and if anyone else has had her do not be afraid to tell me love to jack off about it. Hoseman27262 on yahoo instant messenger.

Attachments

• Wife in action (55).jpg
    Wife in action (55).jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,034
  • Wife in action (119).jpg
    Wife in action (119).jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,014
  • Wife in action (44).jpg
    Wife in action (44).jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 1,182
  • Wife in action (20).jpg
    Wife in action (20).jpg