CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,771 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,514 57.7%

• Total voters
I would like to see my church going wife done with lots of BBC's and all cuming deep inside her, Spit-roast her pop her virgin ass and even fuck her airtight then let me eat her fresh cream pie!!!!

Of course. Black men are intelligent enought to know that all white hubbys could do with them, is only to incentive even more to fuck their white wives. Susy and her husband (a member from here) sucked her ex black boyfriend's cock togethers. None of them are gays, but Susy said, during the blowjob, her ex sighted "Ahhhh! That's an immense pleasure, please let me put my dick inside your pussy!". He allowed the hubby sucked his cock because he knew Susy was going to let him take all out. When he was close to cum, he let her know and Susy said him to do it inside her pussy. She wrapped her legs around him and he ex cummed immediately. The relief and pleasure were bigger than any tabu about the hubby sucking his cock.
Then the hubby hopefully ate Susy's fresh cream pie!!!!!

I just wonder article says the baby is not his. Hmm......

Another day, another whore. Hope the sperm donor got bank cause you shouldn't get shiite from Burton except the door hittin' you in the ass on your way out.

oh she is definitely destined for black cock. Do you know anything about the baby's *******?

Back