CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,753 42.2%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,501 57.8%

• Total voters
The bull turned to the cuck hubby and asked: "You like what I'm doing to your bitch-wife, cuck boi?"

View attachment 329537
Yess Sir , Thx U Sir for giving her what I cannot.... Sir may I lay underneath her & lick the Both of U while ur fuckin my wife . & so I can be Right There to Lick & Suck the Both of U clean After u Fill her with Ur cummmm Sir

She's been hotwifing for a while but I couldn't get her blacked until last spring. I'd convinced her to try and we went for a week to the Bahamas. First night she lost her nerve, but second night she let this black guy chat her up and we all went to the room together. Plenty more that week, but nothing beats watching your wife enjoy her first black cock.

Well... I respect who wants do that... I think that is too much... I'm not so sure if I can try it... I'm not gay but I really like to try anything.. One thing I want try so bad... Grab a huge cock with my hands at the same time my wife suck it... Anyway compliment for the amazing pic!!I would love to talk with you guys and know what is the feeling... We are new of this things...

Back