CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,778 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,521 57.7%

• Total voters
I don't understand why but I love my wife getting fucked by a black man. The bigger the more exciting. I love it even more because she gets so excited and enjoys it so much she becomes a moaning squirting pussy throbbing slut. Only down side is that afterwards she is so sore that I can't touch her for a week

Are there any white girls that want to be with a white guy who wants to share his girl with black guys, I would love to meet the right girl, she must be white and curvy and cute. Must be faithful to me and I don't get mad if you want to fuck someone just tell me and let me watch or video it for me later if you don't have time to tell me first. Want her to be down for a few friends stopping by and just helping themselves to your body with or without me present, take creampies and suck cock and swallow cum all day long and I film everything, and expect you to also, take pics and videos to send to me and my friends when you are home alone. I will be 100% faithful to you and make you feel like you are a queen and I want to see you and your friends together in bed too. I have to find a new girl soon, I have been fucking my bf baby mama for a year now and she is not available for me All the time, if you want to hmu ladies please do

All cuck husbands should be there to see that black cock penetrate their wife's pussy for the first time.

I will be 100% honest, I had been with my girl, wife now but then we had been together for a year before I had a friend over and it was supposed to be her first BBC but she said that she had already been with black guys and she was with a black man with a 13 in cock for a year and a half before she got with me and I was blown away, I was too late but she said I could watch the videos and if you want me to I still have him in my phone and he will be cool with you watching, you want me to see if he'll come over. I wasn't sure what to say, she was still in contact with him evidently, I thought about it and I got hard just thinking about it, said yes, call him and she took off with it, first time he was there 15 minutes and she was not shy, I knew she had already been fucking him for awhile but she didn't tell me anything about it till I mentioned it, I wish I had been there for the first BBC but she probably wasn't as fun to watch her first time as fun as she was the times that I saw her with a black guy, she was relaxed at him knew what she was doing and that was surprising to me that she was comfortable with black guys like that

Yes, very nice. Black men are far more superior then white men. Its not a myth about white men having a smaller penis. Its in fact very true. They say that all white people were suppose to be woman. Now im not sure how right they are, who ever "they" is. But it would sure explain a lot. Ive been with a lot of white guys and over the years i may have seen 2 maybe 3 that were above advrage, or large. But 95% were all extreamly small. But then i have been with a lot more black men and in fact they were all good sized or very large. The smallest white guy was as big as myself, about an inch, maybe an inch and a half. Now thats tiny. Thats hard. Soft i have nothing there. It goes inside me. The largest white dick was maybe 7 inchs. The smallest black man i was ever with was 7 inchs. A black man is fucking me today, hes 14 inchs. Now thats big. Very big. Thats why my white asspussy is all stretched out. The way a white guys asspussy should be.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220430-085846_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20220430-085846_Calculator+.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 172
I will be 100% honest, I had been with my girl, wife now but then we had been together for a year before I had a friend over and it was supposed to be her first BBC but she said that she had already been with black guys and she was with a black man with a 13 in cock for a year and a half before she got with me and I was blown away, I was too late but she said I could watch the videos and if you want me to I still have him in my phone and he will be cool with you watching, you want me to see if he'll come over. I wasn't sure what to say, she was still in contact with him evidently, I thought about it and I got hard just thinking about it, said yes, call him and she took off with it, first time he was there 15 minutes and she was not shy, I knew she had already been fucking him for awhile but she didn't tell me anything about it till I mentioned it, I wish I had been there for the first BBC but she probably wasn't as fun to watch her first time as fun as she was the times that I saw her with a black guy, she was relaxed at him knew what she was doing and that was surprising to me that she was comfortable with black guys like that
Your experience is thrilling.

Back