CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,760 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,506 57.7%

• Total voters
I understand you. But, my wife had tried white guys, but no successful. Black guys more powerful. Long cocks, stamina, fuck long time.
I have big white thick cock, normally looks she will like something smaller than mine. when i pump her black pussy she wants to cum faster because I really make her to feel how big im.
My wife its not slut at the moment, i meet her in 3sum with a.man, he blow me and we trying to fuck her at sandwich, later on she give me her number and we got married 6 months after.
Now she don't want any 3some and etc. don't really know why...

I have big white thick cock, normally looks she will like something smaller than mine. when i pump her black pussy she wants to cum faster because I really make her to feel how big im.
My wife its not slut at the moment, i meet her in 3sum with a.man, he blow me and we trying to fuck her at sandwich, later on she give me her number and we got married 6 months after.
Now she don't want any 3some and etc. don't really know why...
😲🤷‍♀️

"GO AHEAD, CLEAN THAT PUSSY UP, CUCK-BOI!"

I found a couple more pictures of this whore feeding her hubby a high protein BBC dinner! This cuck laps it up with some help from their black bull! This cuck doesn't look like he misses many meals! I wanted you all to see what was on the menu for him,he went back for seconds and thirds!

Attachments

• tumblr_oxenvgf1xd1ro7n0no1_500.jpg
    tumblr_oxenvgf1xd1ro7n0no1_500.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 412
  • ir611.jpg
    ir611.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 413
Back