CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,745 42.2%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,487 57.8%

• Total voters
He is no different from all other white cucks, we ALL want to taste slut wifes pussy and her black masters cock, and eat the mixed juices of them both. I call that a feast day
I don't know that I would say every cuck feels the urge, but I can definitely attest that the majority of my cucks have become interested, even the ones who never showed any interest in bisexual activity outside the confines of the life. Basically, if the cock just pulled out of me, they can't wait to suck it, but otherwise, it's nothing.

Débile !!!!

Pissing off a moderator or Administrator is even more foolish than insulting others unnecessarily on this website.
Please read Rule #18 again as well as the paragraph following it and modify your attitude accordingly.
Comprenez-vous?

I don't know that I would say every cuck feels the urge, but I can definitely attest that the majority of my cucks have become interested, even the ones who never showed any interest in bisexual activity outside the confines of the life. Basically, if the cock just pulled out of me, they can't wait to suck it, but otherwise, it's nothing.
this was true with me ... but i am sure there are many other different situations out there and lumping all cucks together cannot be accurate

I enjoy watching my wife. Sometimes it is incredibly hot and other times it still twists me up.
I would say most of the time I'm able to see my wife and her lover or friend is when they are at our house. Otherwise, I'm not involved.

I enjoy watching my wife. Sometimes it is incredibly hot and other times it still twists me up.
I would say most of the time I'm able to see my wife and her lover or friend is when they are at our house. Otherwise, I'm not involved.

Back