CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,758 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,503 57.7%

• Total voters
Mmmmm, thanks..! He is lucky, but unfortunally he dosent enjoy that much..n sometimes he dosent even fuckme n get sleep, i go to the site n touch myself looking for Cocks like yours..but when i can, i get some real good FUCK..am i a bitch?
no mistress your a goddess i wish i was your cuck

thinking of the experience, I remember him watching her cry for pleasure... he wanted any reason to stop but the process was to far gone and approaching completion. she was mine. and this instance she worked up a thirst so I obliged and let her ******* the nectar from my genitals. she did and swallowed it all. she slept that morning (since we fucked the night away) with a very happy smile on her face. now whenever Im in her town I come first.

nothing to do now..

Au contraire, there is plenty to do! :D

There are snacks to be prepared, drinks to mix, warm wash cloths and towels readied to fetch to refresh as well as standing by with lube if required, lending an extra hand or mouth and performing "clean up" if desired. :frantic:

Her lover may fuck from dusk to dawn, but her cuckold's work is never done! :)

I tricked my husband into letting me fuck my first black cock. I didn't think he would ever agree. I was shocked how much he got off watching me. I was shocked how much I got off being Fucked by Black cock. I wanted more and he wanted to watch. We tried dressing me up going out me sitting alone and getting picked up more failures than success. The first hook up was good. I had the guy take me home. My husband followed a little later acting like he caught us I told the guy don't stop make my husband watch he wore me out. The next hook up the guy rushed off soon as my husband came in. The 3rd and last hook up I told the guy about my husband he refused to fuck me in front off my husband. I wanted his Black Dick so bad I let him take me to his apt to fuck me. I texted my husband Id be home later when I got there he was vey upset he wanted to watch. We had agreed he was going to take photos of me being used. I had to agree if he was going to let me fuck black cocks he should at least be allowed to watch and take photos. I told him Id only fuck with him present besides somebody has to take the photos.

[quote="THE ADDAMS, post: 372693, member: 41476" I wanted his Black Dick so bad I let him take me to his apt to fuck me. I texted my husband Id be home later when I got there he was vey upset he wanted to watch. We had agreed he was going to take photos of me being used. I had to agree if he was going to let me fuck black cocks he should at least be allowed to watch and take photos. I told him Id only fuck with him present besides somebody has to take the photos.[/quote]

Lovely tale. What you deserve is a Black Master to own you for his slut, and make hubby a submissive cuck boi, too!

Back