CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,758 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,503 57.7%

• Total voters
It makes it hotter, her being married to a white guy, young cute wife, church goer. Then another side of her:
on the weekend/at night a total slave/slut to bbc! needing to be stuffed with as much black dick and cum as she can find!

Us "church goers" are sometimes the wildest you can get!
My wife attends church almost every Sunday. Also she is a member of one of the Womens Groups at church and she volunteers for an outreach program sponsored by the church. Board member. Her so-called "prime and proper" appearance is NOT who she really is.IMAG2335A.jpeg

Last edited:
Hubby records his wife getting used, Black fucked, her cumming repeatedly...why? So he can watch later and jerk off cause he KNOWS he can NOT satisfy his own wife like Black Men can.. he even posts the video and pics online so other white bois can jerk off also to seeing a REAL man, a BLACK Man using her for His own sexual pleasures. White hubby's dream! White bois jerk off!
Can't Blame the wife!

I took this pic of my wife and her first true love.
Thats her all dolled up for their reunion.....she lost contact for several years. When they hooked back up she let me take this pic of her the day she left to go meet him for a 3 day just her and him. She said for 3 days she made love to him like no time had passed. This pic is from the first time they made love and I got to watch. She has her hand on her heart telling me not only is he deep in her pussy but deep in her heart.
received_433688317159403~2.jpeg

Attachments

• received_488082351667730.jpeg
    received_488082351667730.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 593
I took this pic of my wife and her first true love.
Thats her all dolled up for their reunion.....she lost contact for several years. When they hooked back up she let me take this pic of her the day she left to go meet him for a 3 day just her and him. She said for 3 days she made love to him like no time had passed. This pic is from the first time they made love and I got to watch. She has her hand on her heart telling me not only is he deep in her pussy but deep in her heart.
View attachment 3081550

I love that look of satisfaction she has. Beautiful.

Back