CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,760 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,504 57.7%

• Total voters
Here you can read about what makes me hard. It's written by my wife.
https://blacktowhite.net

Hi,

Very interesting post created by your wife. I enjoyed reading it a lot. However, while she presents some wonderful insights into her motivation, I find that I don’t agree with the outcome.

Sexual attraction is over 75% mental. It’s our brains that decide if one activity is pleasurable or not. It’s our brains that add the spark that makes the pure physical aspect of sex so much more enjoyable.

Your wife expressed the desire to become impregnated. That was her brain making the decision that she wanted to take the ultimate step. I too am at that threshold, but sincerely don’t want to be impregnated.

I love the feeling (and knowledge) of a black man entering me. I look forward to it and revel in the fact that I’ve been mounted by a black man. I cherish the feeling of his cum entering my body, the sperm seeing out my egg. But I am on the pill (soon to switch to an IUD) and will remain that way.

The social stigma within my family would preclude my ever taking that final step. Additionally, the long term impacts on my life, both within my social circle and the fact of bringing up a mixed-race baby is just too daunting for me.

That being said, I do fantasize about it. I do dwell on the idea that he can make me pregnant and that is admittedly part of the excitement. But I could never go through with it.

The reasons why a man wants his wife to have sex with another man (be that a black guy or a white guy) is varied. In our case, he simply enjoys seeing me having a lot of fun, in a very taboo kind of way. But that’s his interest. To be sure, the reasons are countless and I’m not smart enough to explore all of them. Suffice to say that it works for us, and as far as I’m concerned, that’s what matters.

People may be offended by this lengthy post. But I haven’t condemned those women who have taken the ultimate step. If it works for them, great! I only wish you all the luck in the world and, to a degree, admire their bravery. But for us, it’s just not in the cards. But it was a good, well written article nonetheless!

Thank you for posting it.

Regards,

Donna

Hi,

Very interesting post created by your wife. I enjoyed reading it a lot. However, while she presents some wonderful insights into her motivation, I find that I don’t agree with the outcome.

Sexual attraction is over 75% mental. It’s our brains that decide if one activity is pleasurable or not. It’s our brains that add the spark that makes the pure physical aspect of sex so much more enjoyable.

Your wife expressed the desire to become impregnated. That was her brain making the decision that she wanted to take the ultimate step. I too am at that threshold, but sincerely don’t want to be impregnated.

I love the feeling (and knowledge) of a black man entering me. I look forward to it and revel in the fact that I’ve been mounted by a black man. I cherish the feeling of his cum entering my body, the sperm seeing out my egg. But I am on the pill (soon to switch to an IUD) and will remain that way.

The social stigma within my family would preclude my ever taking that final step. Additionally, the long term impacts on my life, both within my social circle and the fact of bringing up a mixed-race baby is just too daunting for me.

That being said, I do fantasize about it. I do dwell on the idea that he can make me pregnant and that is admittedly part of the excitement. But I could never go through with it.

The reasons why a man wants his wife to have sex with another man (be that a black guy or a white guy) is varied. In our case, he simply enjoys seeing me having a lot of fun, in a very taboo kind of way. But that’s his interest. To be sure, the reasons are countless and I’m not smart enough to explore all of them. Suffice to say that it works for us, and as far as I’m concerned, that’s what matters.

People may be offended by this lengthy post. But I haven’t condemned those women who have taken the ultimate step. If it works for them, great! I only wish you all the luck in the world and, to a degree, admire their bravery. But for us, it’s just not in the cards. But it was a good, well written article nonetheless!

Regards,

Donna
Both pieces well written regarding contrasting points of view. Thanks to both for sharing.

Hi,

Regards,

Donna

Hi Donna,

Thank you very much for your post. I enjoyed reading your lengthy post. It's great to read about your reaction to the lifestyle and to Christina's post. Would you be kind enough to post it on our blog as wenn? Christina would be happy if you did. You just have to press "Comment" and then post your answer.

Regards
Hans

Hi Donna,

Thank you very much for your post. I enjoyed reading your lengthy post. It's great to read about your reaction to the lifestyle and to Christina's post. Would you be kind enough to post it on our blog as wenn? Christina would be happy if you did. You just have to press "Comment" and then post your answer.

Regards
Hans
Please feel free to do so. Totally don't mind at all.

Donna

Hi,

Regards,

Donna

You post is a GREAT read!

That’s hot. I love hearing the female perspective. Especially when she leads the charge. Most of the time it’s the husband who pushes it.

Thanks for your response!! Would you be kind enough to post what you have written here, on our blog?

Just press "1 Comment" under the article. Right below where the husband masturbates while wife has sex with the black man.Screenshot_20180917-194604.jpg

Back