CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,752 42.2%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,500 57.8%

• Total voters
DO YOU REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME YOUR HOTWIFE TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN'T WATCH ANYMORE ?
First time she told me that i couldn't watch we had her sister and her sisters husband over we was up late having a few drinks, i know he was coming over to service her tiny pussy but i thought i could smooth talk her into it, but she said absolutely not because her new bbc didn't want me in the room and actually he didn't want me to touch her pussy no more only after he fully fucked and cum filled her pussy that she can let me do what ever she wanted to her pussy.

In my mind I thought she was going to sneak him in so her sister and husband didn't see him but next thing i knew was the door bell rang and her sister answered the door as my girl friend met him at the door with a deep wet slow kiss in front of us all only to briefly get a half ass introduction of hey this is so and so my big black cock who's going to fuck the ******* out my pussy we'll be back then she told me to keep an eye out in kiss the newborn wakes up .
I was so embarrassed and frustrated her sister and sisters husband was shocked and empathetic to me as they shook their heads and said "I'm sorry".

Back