CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,746 42.2%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,490 57.8%

• Total voters
In front of all our friends he would kiss me deep, until I am panting, so everyone knows he owns me

At times, he would take me to a room, and take me deep until I lose all control.

Then we return to the party, with cum dripping from my pussy, and I can taste his cum in my mouth from sucking ...

My husband would go red, knowing what we just did ...

ass.jpg

After this I am so sore, and he simply pushes until I am taking him to the Hilt. Then he cums - God - it gushes in my ass. I cannot stop anymore, I do want him in my ass ... I am so trained to love it.

Last edited:
talk about cucking hubby at a party
we went to a "straight" party and I got ******* and did not want to go hubby got irritated.
when he went to get car I found derrick black and hot
took him to the bathroom upstairs and sucked his cock as he fingered me

I left the party everybody knew I played with derrick got in the car kissed hubby with cum on my breath
we went home and fucked as I told hub hoow I sucked Derrick off

talk about cucking hubby at a party
we went to a "straight" party and I got ******* and did not want to go hubby got irritated.
when he went to get car I found derrick black and hot
took him to the bathroom upstairs and sucked his cock as he fingered me

I left the party everybody knew I played with derrick got in the car kissed hubby with cum on my breath
we went home and fucked as I told hub hoow I sucked Derrick off

Do you prefer Derrick, Is he your Lover Now ?

In front of all our friends he would kiss me deep, until I am panting, so everyone knows he owns me

At times, he would take me to a room, and take me deep until I lose all control.

Then we return to the party, with cum dripping from my pussy, and I can taste his cum in my mouth from sucking ...

My husband would go red, knowing what we just did ...

View attachment 962714

After this I am so sore, and he simply pushes until I am taking him to the Hilt. Then he cums - God - it gushes in my ass. I cannot stop anymore, I do want him in my ass ... I am so trained to love it.
so tell us about your training ..

Back