CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,759 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,503 57.7%

• Total voters
My husband calls this the best seat in the house
=============================
Perhaps...but he cant see your face ....and all the sounds you are making are buffered by the studs body ....
After the first thousand times , observing your facial responses becomes more interesting than the same BBC plunging deep into your pussy . Watching your face and Seeing this black stud bringing you to orgasm again and again , he gets rewarded and reminded why this is such a good idea. smile

being a cuckold is more than watching your wife fuck other men. It means that you accept whatever your wife wants to do and demonstrate to other men that your wife owns you. She may decide to fuck your friends or just one other guy while you wait home. If your wife is nice to you she will include you in the sex, just hope you like a big cock down your throat or whatever else she wants. Being a cuck is total submission to the woman not the other man. Usually the bull is just a tool the wife uses for her pleasure and to demonstrate that she owns a cucked man

being a cuckold is more than watching your wife fuck other men. It means that you accept whatever your wife wants to do and demonstrate to other men that your wife owns you. She may decide to fuck your friends or just one other guy while you wait home. If your wife is nice to you she will include you in the sex, just hope you like a big cock down your throat or whatever else she wants. Being a cuck is total submission to the woman not the other man. Usually the bull is just a tool the wife uses for her pleasure and to demonstrate that she owns a cucked man

Not everyone understands these "tools" and their "uses" . Or that we can be cuckholds of our wives without them ....

View attachment 790157 This is a pic of me and my cuckold hubby. We had talked it over about him watching me and RJ. I ask him if he would be alright with it. He was smiling now but all I could think about is RJ's bbc in my pussy. So hubby knew I had been seeing him but this was his first time watching and meeting him. My hubby knew that I was ovulating and was fine with that. So I got up and went to sit beside RJ and we started kissing and a little foreplay. It got a little hot and heavy pretty quick. Before I knew it our clothes were off and sucking his bbc as he was fingering and massaging my pussy. Hubby was looking on hard but then that's when RJ stuck his huge cock in my pussy. Me breathing hard as my pussy was soaked as he was pounding away. I had cum all over his dick. Then RJ got behind me fucking me doggie style as I talked dirty to him making him so hard and excited as shot his hot cum inside me as he pulled me back and moaned. Then he collapsed on top of me. Then RJ told my cuckold hubby that is how a black bull knocks up his married white slut. Now RJ owns me.
Can you tell me more.
Did you class yourself black owned before you got knocked up.
Did you make your hubby pussy free?

Back