CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,771 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,514 57.7%

• Total voters
I always enjoy having a cuck watch with envy and excitement as I take his wife to new levels of sexual activity. White wives will allow us to do things with them that they would never do with their husbands. Most cucks never realize the wife's sexual potential until a black man begins using her.
This is so true, I'm a cuck and I just can't give my wife the intense sexual pleasure she gets from her black bulls, I love to watch her really enjoying sex with a black man 🙂

05EAA5B4-A44E-47D2-A47C-95C569DFF3E4.jpeg
I love going on a date with the wife and her bull, we go to the restaurant and I tell them we need a table for 3 that my wife and I are waiting for a third. When her bull shows up we greet him and go to our table. It’s much better if the place has a lot of white couples. We sit and eat my wife by me after our meal her bull will summon for her to come and sit by him, he puts his arm around my wife and she cuddles into him as we continue our conversation. His hand starts to caress the top of her tit and she leans back and starts making out with him. Everyone in the restaurant is watching as this man has just took possession of my wife in front of everyone. This starts the conversations with the other white couples with the wives wondering if they could do it too. I’m on such an emotional roller coaster jealous, horny, proud comfortable excited. Then when we are done my wife and bull will walk out together with their arms around each other as I follow behind. It’s a perfect date.

Back