CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,770 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,511 57.7%

• Total voters
There has been many good nights and unfortunately some very ugly sessions but that goes with the lifestyle, however one great night was only a few years ago while we were traveling in Europe, Kim was in her fifties and still looking good , we decided to venture to a night club Kim was keen but me no so , an old man mixing with young people not a good look .
I found a corner to sit away from the dancing crowd while Kim enjoyed the music and attention, there was a young black guy who danced like Fred Astaire he had every move including having fun with Kim , I could tell she was impressed and enjoying his touch , as the night went on Kim bourght him over and introduced us , we sat and chatted while having another bottle of wine , he was cool but nice , I could tell Kim was loving his humour they both liked each other , he questioned our age difference but I assured him I was ok with whatever Kim wanted .
I could tell my comment interested him so he kissed her and she responded, we left with him in toe , our suit was large which included a spar in the bathroom, I made drinks as they got to know moor about each other and they ended up naked , from the bar area I watched Kim suck and lick his cock ,this young guy was built very well with a very nice huge cock , Kim was having a ball with every part of his body , he just lay and enjoyed having his body taken by an older woman , she was so wet as she climbed on top his cock just disappeared up her cunt , she rode him like a thrashing machine her middle aged ass was in heaven and he was chewing her nipples ,both sweating but never stopping , Kim was screaming , fuck me fuck me , he grabbed her ass pushed harder telling her she was such a slut this gave her moor energy, both fucking so hard she must have cum several times , suddenly he threw her on the floor on all fours and fucked her ass slapping her hard , take it bitch love fucking older slut women .
They fucked all night but never got into the spar .

M

many of our wifes squirt for the first time they feel a black man inside for me its like watching a volcano erupt right infront of my eyes , a one time experience right infront of you in your private place just me my wife and her stud , everything goes
Mine did and now continues to squirt

Back