CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,776 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,517 57.7%

• Total voters
Sure I've watched my wife being blacked, almost nightly for 6 years since my beautifully-built huge-cocked young black bisexual buddy came to live with my wife and me when he was a 19 year-old stripling.

Here's a link to a 6-minute video-clip of him practising to impregnate her. I love every single thrust it captures, from his opening penetration of her to his beautifully balls-deep custard strokes.

Note also his superbly muscular shoulders and back and bum and legs. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Totally wankworthy eh?

Sure I've watched my wife being blacked, almost nightly for 6 years since my beautifully-built huge-cocked young black bisexual buddy came to live with my wife and me when he was a 19 year-old stripling.

Here's a link to a 6-minute video-clip of him practising to impregnate her. I love every single thrust it captures, from his opening penetration of her to his beautifully balls-deep custard strokes.

Note also his superbly muscular shoulders and back and bum and legs. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Totally wankworthy eh?
Just so damn beautiful! Thanks.

Just so damn beautiful! Thanks.
My pleasure Ezekiel.

Even more than the beautiful muscular physicality of my boyfriend in his powerful fucking of my wife---who was frantically milking his thrusting cock throughout---I love the suddenness with which he loses control and is overtaken by his orgasm. His almost despairing crying out as he ejaculates is very familiar and all the more arousing for me because it also features beautifully in our onging freely versatile homosexual loving of each other which began when he was 17, two years before I introduced him to my wife.

He still half jokes to me that when I orgasm while topping him in the missionary position my initial crying out quickly swells to a deafening roaring which, with my being so intensely focussed on his beautiful body and bum and torrential ejaculating and overcome by my own ecstasising, I'm too far gone to be aware of. Butt I'm inclined to believe him, as he does me when his turn comes around.

Last edited:
Back