CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,771 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,513 57.7%

• Total voters
It’s absolutely the everything of this lifestyle. My wife always played shy but wouldn’t let it end until she was exhausted. One of the hottest visual memories is her laying back on the hotel bed snd watching the BBC pull his cock out snd her eyes got bug
Snd she pulled up her dress and lifted her hips as she slide her tiny panties off. Both of us knowing she was gonna have this big black dick in her, and she wanted it, and she knew I wanted her to enjoy it. It’s a blissful lifestyle when both people do this with immense love and respect.
beautiful sentiment, so lovely to watch your wife do just that and as he kneels on the bed and slowly enters for the first time all your prayers are answered.
bless you both for sharing but be safe now in these troubled times.

I agree. Getting up close, with the view from the end zone, is the best. For me, it is hottest when he comes, especially if I can see his penis throbbing as he is releasing his semen in her vagina. When he withdraws his penis, I find it fascinating to see how much semen flows back out. Sometimes the semen is such a thick consistency, and hardly flows out at all. It looks like a milky white plug at the entrance of her vagina. On the other hand, it is often quite more like syrup, flowing steadily out and running down her slit. SO HOT!!

My hubby has to be there and i want him to watch, if not he is not a real chuck, i like to see his face and smile at him when my bull is pumping my little white pussy.
Hey, I definitely want to be there and watch too, and I love it when my wife smiles at me while she is getting pounded. I know she's enjoying it, and it is hot for me to see a hard penis disappear into her. When the guy starts breathing harder and tightens up, I know he is cumming in her, and that is all the better too!! Then it's my turn!

THESE are NOT posed pics! This is a real white wife willingly AND eagerly giving her pussy to black cocks! After seeing one of these the posed stuff fades from view. Just sayin
I wholeheartedly agree. The real pics, with real couples and a BBC, are the best. The pro pics really do fade from view. Good observation.

Xf3YaTl.jpg
Nice pic. Does anyone have any more in this series?

Love the husband's view. It's the best.
You're right. The husband's view is the best. He can see his wife's vagina stretched to accommodate the hard cock, and watch how her vagina grips the cock as he slides in and out. But the "icing on the cake" is seeing him push in as hard as he can and hold himself deep inside her as he comes...then watching the semen flows out as he removes his softening cock from her gaping vagina...so hot!

You're right. The husband's view is the best. He can see his wife's vagina stretched to accommodate the hard cock, and watch how her vagina grips the cock as he slides in and out. But the "icing on the cake" is seeing him push in as hard as he can and hold himself deep inside her as he comes...then watching the semen flows out as he removes his softening cock from her gaping vagina...so hot!
This is all as it should be.

Back