CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,776 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,516 57.7%

• Total voters
No, I'm never allowed to watch her fucking with other men. Last month a friend of her came over for a weekend to fuck her. I had to stay the whole weekend in the basement. I was only allowed to enter the kitchen to prepare some meal for them (and for me of course)

No, I'm never allowed to watch her fucking with other men. Last month a friend of her came over for a weekend to fuck her. I had to stay the whole weekend in the basement. I was only allowed to enter the kitchen to prepare some meal for them (and for me of course)
Good boy you are always under the supervision of the superior black male, we white makes are just their property.

my biggest wish is that my wife has a very strict BBC.
He moved in with us at home and took everything from us. I have to keep working to bring money into the house for his excessive lifestyle. He uses my wife like a ****** whenever he feels like it.
He changed her. Anyone who saw them a year ago no longer recognizes them today.
I have to watch her fuck, but of course I have a cage.

I can fuck my wife once a year, but I have to pay her.

my biggest wish is that my wife has a very strict BBC.
He moved in with us at home and took everything from us. I have to keep working to bring money into the house for his excessive lifestyle. He uses my wife like a ****** whenever he feels like it.
He changed her. Anyone who saw them a year ago no longer recognizes them today.
I have to watch her fuck, but of course I have a cage.

I can fuck my wife once a year, but I have to pay her.
. Not uncommon. Need to be careful not to let this hapopen. Wives become whores so quickly. Then you are left to just leave and walk away or stay in this situation. Better not to let them move in.

Yes
It's does
But at that exact moment it's happening, you don't realize that
. Amazing to watch BBC go deep in her pussy and she orgasms and begs for more. Then she takes BBC deep in her ass and orgasms again. Then two BBC deep in her ass and pussy. And when she is limp from all the orgasms and fucking , a third Bull slides his BBC in her mouth and down her throat. And she takes it all. Astounding to watch this white woman become a slut and a whore for BBC and with men she doesnt know. Often a bull and his friends. And then it happens again the next weekend and the next. And then there is more BBC. And you watch it all happen. She is addicted to BBC. Nothing youi can do.

. Amazing to watch BBC go deep in her pussy and she orgasms and begs for more. Then she takes BBC deep in her ass and orgasms again. Then two BBC deep in her ass and pussy. And when she is limp from all the orgasms and fucking , a third Bull slides his BBC in her mouth and down her throat. And she takes it all. Astounding to watch this white woman become a slut and a whore for BBC and with men she doesnt know. Often a bull and his friends. And then it happens again the next weekend and the next. And then there is more BBC. And you watch it all happen. She is addicted to BBC. Nothing youi can do.
Its no longer YOUR pussy.....

Back