CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,783 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,528 57.7%

• Total voters
It’s a very personal choice and I hope whoever is on this site is agreeable for there wives to go black ,we certainly enjoy our lifestyle,i especially enjoy watching Kim with her bulls after they have fucked and ready to blow she is incredible at doing head , I love when they blow she tries to get the lot and cleans them with passion all I here is ,fuck your the best.

Love when Mrs T takes black men, that are larger than me. Her wearing her wedding band is a must. To black men she is very submissive. one time they were done fucking. she licked his asshole for a few minutes to be funny. It go him revived up again. Next thing they fuck for another hour and he fucked her ass to finish. That was amazing, i knew right then i could never fuck my wife that good no matter what

Attachments

• 330.JPG
    330.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 351
  • 333.JPG
    333.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 387
  • 337.JPG
    337.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 395
  • 340.JPG
    340.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 385
Love when Mrs T takes black men, that are larger than me. Her wearing her wedding band is a must. To black men she is very submissive. one time they were done fucking. she licked his asshole for a few minutes to be funny. It go him revived up again. Next thing they fuck for another hour and he fucked her ass to finish. That was amazing, i knew right then i could never fuck my wife that good no matter what
. True for many of us. Very clear from her ( their) love of BBC and what she does for them. DT is hot but DP really shows her colors and she orgasms over and over. And these bulls go on and on with that BBC stretching and pounding her white pussy. Lasts for days after.

It’s a very personal choice and I hope whoever is on this site is agreeable for there wives to go black ,we certainly enjoy our lifestyle,i especially enjoy watching Kim with her bulls after they have fucked and ready to blow she is incredible at doing head , I love when they blow she tries to get the lot and cleans them with passion all I here is ,fuck your the best.
. So good to see her enjoy the sex. So hot to watch her passion. She loves the orgasms and the cum. Enjoys being naked for her young BBC.

Cuckolding especially interracial cuckolding is 99% male driven. And 100% about control and objectifying your wife. Its why theres 95% male 3% couples (but we all know whos running the acct) maybe 2 % of females. Its a farce.

Cuckolding especially interracial cuckolding is 99% male driven. And 100% about control and objectifying your wife. Its why theres 95% male 3% couples (but we all know whos running the acct) maybe 2 % of females. Its a farce.
I think it often starts like that. But then the women take over once they get a taste for BBC. My partner has just asked that I call her bull 'sir'. That wasn't part of my plan!
Plus, women aren't so weak minded that they'll blindly do anything they're told against their personal wishes. Most aren't anyway.

Back