CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,771 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,515 57.7%

• Total voters
. Well. First. Hes black. Second he is a big guy. Third he has a big BBC ccck. Fouth. The guy lasts for hours with or without ejaculation. Sometimes ejaculating several times before he is done. Fifth. She has many orgasms during the sex. Sixth. She is a slut for him. Seldom for me. He can fuck her anytime and anyplace.
in the beginning, it can be a real shot to the ego

Watching and filming a WIFE going BLACK can be a bit intimidating .... as the HUBBY sees WHY he's been REPLACED. He KNOWS he can't do it like this ...
View attachment 2337807View attachment 2337803
. Whats almost as good is when its over and the bull has left and watching how she behaves. Clearly she has just had a good fuck. She knows it. And she knows you know it. But its what she says next thats just so telling. Whats often unsaid. The next time. And again after that.

. Whats almost as good is when its over and the bull has left and watching how she behaves. Clearly she has just had a good fuck. She knows it. And she knows you know it. But its what she says next thats just so telling. Whats often unsaid. The next time. And again after that.
Monica didnt even have to say anything after her first BBC...i just KNEW
I knew she had just experienced the best fucking of her life
I knew I had never fucked her like that before
I knew there was NO WAY i could ever fuck her the way HE just did
and that look on her face told me that she knew I knew!!

. And she does whatever he wants too. Later on she will fuck his friend. She will go without bra or panties. She will naked in public at clubs and parties sucking other black men. And on. And on and on.
OMFG YES
you are so right
Monica NEVER let me try anal sex with her
I tried so many times but she kept refusing
but with HIM???
when he tried anal with her on their third "date" she didnt even try to stop him!!!!

the way she got me to agree to this originally was that she kept saying it was just going to be a "ONE TIME" thing
but then the next day I overheard her on the phone with him and I knew she wanted to be with him again
. They are already done before the first time. Takes women awhile to want this but when they do it is very very seldom its a ONE TIME thing. More often its a LTR and they fuck for months or years. Whats significant is are they open about it or do they just cheat. More wives today are more open about their enjoyment of black men.

. They are already done before the first time. Takes women awhile to want this but when they do it is very very seldom its a ONE TIME thing. More often its a LTR and they fuck for months or years. Whats significant is are they open about it or do they just cheat. More wives today are more open about their enjoyment of black men.
as hurt as I was when I found out Monica wanted to try BBC, at least she asked me about it first
she didnt cheat
she didnt go behind my back
it took her a few months to finally convince me

OMFG YES
you are so right
Monica NEVER let me try anal sex with her
I tried so many times but she kept refusing
but with HIM???
when he tried anal with her on their third "date" she didnt even try to stop him!!!!
. With susan , black men are like candy. M&Ms. She prefers more than one. I think its now an ego thing. Like Mae West. Surrounded by young muscular men with big cocks.

as hurt as I was when I found out Monica wanted to try BBC, at least she asked me about it first
she didnt cheat
she didnt go behind my back
it took her a few months to finally convince me
. Becoming ( Or has become !! ) A common thing with white women. More married wives too. Especially in 40s and 50s. More white women only want sex with black men. More white women have sex regularly if not frequently with black men. Some white women are black only. A sign of our times. Amoung other environmental conditions affecting white men today. More girl babies.

. Becoming ( Or has become !! ) A common thing with white women. More married wives too. Especially in 40s and 50s. More white women only want sex with black men. More white women have sex regularly if not frequently with black men. Some white women are black only. A sign of our times. Amoung other environmental conditions affecting white men today. More girl babies.
you are so right
Monica is Black only now!!

Back