CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,776 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,516 57.7%

• Total voters
Few months ago I was fucking one of my lovers. Hubby had his cock in my mouth. Anyway hubby pulled out and since drake was so big that my hubby went behind me cuz I was riding drake and started licking my ass. I was so blown away. But funny hubby told drake to stop pumping me and told me to grind and go with his licking motion cuz hubby didn't want to get hit by his balls of dick. Hubby is very straight. But that was crazy cuz hubby licked my add while I fucked my lover and gushed. I love my man

Few months ago I was fucking one of my lovers. Hubby had his cock in my mouth. Anyway hubby pulled out and since drake was so big that my hubby went behind me cuz I was riding drake and started licking my ass. I was so blown away. But funny hubby told drake to stop pumping me and told me to grind and go with his licking motion cuz hubby didn't want to get hit by his balls of dick. Hubby is very straight. But that was crazy cuz hubby licked my add while I fucked my lover and gushed. I love my man
I am sure hubby loves you too doing this for him !!!

Back