CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,753 42.2%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,500 57.8%

• Total voters
Wonderful picture of the well adjusted lifestyle white couple. She gets naked and spreads her legs for the black man. The husband gets naked and his smaller white cock gets hard watching the bbc penetrating his wifes wet pussy. Eventually everyone has wonderful orgasms. Sex is restored to what was once a boring sexual relationship. Passion is hot again. The husband feels hot lust again. The wife enjoys being filled with hot cum.

Just so beautiful to see the black bull, his ass, asshole and balls, the wife's legs only, that is so right and so natural. To be smelling and kissing the black male from behind.
Yes the black stud is important but its the white women that are the entertainment. The real turn on is watching as they submit and surrender and give in to the raw sexuality and passion as the BBC plunges in and out of their body. Watching as they orgasm time after time and beg for more and more and more. As we husbands see the slut and whore that is our true wife.

Yes the black stud is important but its the white women that are the entertainment. The real turn on is watching as they submit and surrender and give in to the raw sexuality and passion as the BBC plunges in and out of their body. Watching as they orgasm time after time and beg for more and more and more. As we husbands see the slut and whore that is our true wife.
Well said

Yes, and when she half closes her eyes and rolls her eyes back into her head as she orgasms, is what i climax at, then when she picks up the cigarettes next tot he bed and light one, looks at me and snickers. I can usually get two great nuts during that 20 min's or so.

can't wait to see my wife like this, turning around and asking me the last time while looking like that "our you shore honey I can go on with this ? Fucking the man I need and make you my submissive cuck." I would answer full of conviction "Yes baby, please make us both happy !"
upload_2017-8-17_9-36-49.jpeg

Then the next view would be the most happy moment for both of us.
3462969_9_o.jpg

Last edited:
You are correct!!

Back